• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Direct Provision scammers in Kerry go on hunger strike over demands to be moved to new accommodation

page61

PI Member
Why are they in direct provisions if they are working???

Acting Chief Medical Officer Ronan Glynn said that 18 of today's cases are associated with a cluster in a factory in Co Kildare - the factory is currently closed.
The Department of Health revealed 26 cases came from Kildare, 18 from Dublin, 11 from Clare, nine in Laois, seven in Limerick and four in Meath.
Glynn added that those cases at the factory have also been linked to clusters in two midlands direct provision centres.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Why are they in direct provisions if they are working???

Acting Chief Medical Officer Ronan Glynn said that 18 of today's cases are associated with a cluster in a factory in Co Kildare - the factory is currently closed.
The Department of Health revealed 26 cases came from Kildare, 18 from Dublin, 11 from Clare, nine in Laois, seven in Limerick and four in Meath.
Glynn added that those cases at the factory have also been linked to clusters in two midlands direct provision centres.
Free rent and board of course.

@graceland.com

PI Member
‘Speaking in the Dáil, she raised their living conditions and said they would "do better in a refugee camp in the Lebanon"’

Is anyone actually going to call Bríd Smith on that. I mean, even from a left-leaning PBP perspective, Smith’s comments could and should be perceived as trivialising the immense issues present in Lebanese refugee camps.
brid smith, the white version of ebun joseph

SenseofDoubt

PI Member
It looks like the hunger strike has paid off for them I suppose we can expect to see more of this sort of thing in the future.

Good news for Caherciveen. A disaster from the start. I hear they are moving in beside the Minister. In fact, she is putting some of them up in her own property. Only joking.
A NGO probably put them up to it.
An NGO definitely put them up to it. It's what they do.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
But when will it ever end? Are they all going to go on fake hunger strikes / diets?
whan are the working Irish going to go on hunger strike for higher wages and lower rents and better healthcare? TheIrish really need to cop on and look out for themselves.

A Voice

PI Member
I noticed many years ago that whenever there's some natural disaster in a Muslim majority country the Red Cross is there immediately, working hand in glove with the Islamic Red Crescent.

However, when disaster strikes the "infidel" world the Red Crescent is conspicuous by it's absence
Even the pathetic flouncy bigoted idea setting up a crescent imitation of the cross, cos they couldn't have anything to do with the cross. Oh noooooooo . . . .

Top Bottom