Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Member Self Moderates Direct Provision for Ballinamore, County Leitrim.

Alf Tupper

PI Member
The crazy cat-lady Doherty will be delighted at this news if it is true. Isn't that in her neck of the woods? The internet tells me that the population of Ballinamore is 914, so an influx of 100 asylum scammers would represent an overnight increase of approximately 11% in the population of that small Leitrim town/village. This is equivalent to adding 30,690 people to the population of South Co. Dublin overnight. Not much chance of that happening though. Diversity is only for the plebs. You couldn't really expect Bonio, Plank Kenny or any of the RTE virtue-signalling hypocrites to live within an asses roar of asylum-seekers. Just think of the effect on property prices!
It would be a terrible, terrible, terrible shame if this hotel went on fire like the one in nearby Rooskey. Terrible.

TW Tone

PI Member
I see that McMahon, the itinerant judge who travels around the country presiding over the Moonie naturalization ceremonies, is calling for 'hate--speech legislation'.

Would I be done for hate speech if I ask how much the bloated breitheamh pockets for each gig?

Or maybe he is paid like a cattle dealer, so much per head.

sighthound

PI Member
why are they trying to undo the tourism in ireland where do they want them to go then? italy is wecked greece is wrecked do they want us to no longer take a break from the hamster slavery on the wheel of business would they like us to work 365 days per year as the wages will be soo low we wont be able to leave the house or job......

Top Bottom