Did Vaticans Amazon Synod get blood money from pro- abortion Ford Foundation ?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
The issue is that a climate of demon worship , that includes the sacrifice of children, was generated in Rome by the Vaticans pagan Amazon Synod.
Christian sensitivities concerning the Colosseums past were always respected by the city of Rome until now.
There is little doubt but the entire city and the world is being influenced by a demonic antipope and enemy of the people.

Again, you're ignoring the fact that Pope John Paul II was adopting pagan ceremonies as far back as the 1970s. (If the truth be told, the Catholic Church has been doing that since the time of Saint Paul).

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
The CC is not valid, I have given up Field Marshal, when the SSM/Abortion refs came in and I seen the capitulation by the CC here I knew they were on the take, that they are fake Christians, a brand, a franchise, then they spewed loads of population replacement nonsense and last Christmas LIED to me in the Church about Joseph and Mary being refugee's travelling when the baby Jesus was born ???

for fooks sake,, a Roman enforced census which meant going back to the home town and the place they stopped was full up in their own Country ,,, I just walked out and gave up, being LIED to by these clowns that covered up child rapists,, they are not Christians , they are a franchise, a thousand year old Mcdonalds ,

I believe in honesty, common sense and kicking the fooking ball sacks off bullies/fascists/religious nuts etc, instantly, no delay, just go at them within one or two seconds,

I understand your sorrow, and I share it. Jesus gave us such a beautiful teaching and we have allowed it to be tarnished and used for political gain and profit instead of for uplifting our brothers and sisters. But, that magnificent teaching is still there for us. We can pick it up again. I believe that Pope Francis is doing just that. For that reason I must support him - though I wouldn't agree with everything he says.

OP
The Field Marshal

The Field Marshal

PI Member
The CC is not valid, I have given up Field Marshal, when the SSM/Abortion refs came in and I seen the capitulation by the CC here I knew they were on the take, that they are fake Christians, a brand, a franchise, then they spewed loads of population replacement nonsense and last Christmas LIED to me in the Church about Joseph and Mary being refugee's travelling when the baby Jesus was born ???

for fooks sake,, a Roman enforced census which meant going back to the home town and the place they stopped was full up in their own Country ,,, I just walked out and gave up, being LIED to by these clowns that covered up child rapists,, they are not Christians , they are a franchise, a thousand year old Mcdonalds ,

I believe in honesty, common sense and kicking the fooking ball sacks off bullies/fascists/religious nuts etc, instantly, no delay, just go at them within one or two seconds,
Hello Storybud.
I enjoy your posts immensely.
Please don’t give up on the CC.
I agree with what you say concerning the rottenness and lies from the top.
But never forget all the disciples of Jesus also deserted Him at the moment of His greatest
need.
Our lives as followers of Jesus are not , as yet , under threat.
Keep the Faith and soldier on.

OP
The Field Marshal

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Again, you're ignoring the fact that Pope John Paul II was adopting pagan ceremonies as far back as the 1970s. (If the truth be told, the Catholic Church has been doing that since the time of Saint Paul).
The Pachamama issue is but another tipping point concerning the lies and antipapacy of francis.
(Quite obviously Francis is either lying or being deceived about the police recovering the statues)

The primary issues are much more fundamental and go to the root of the crisis precipitated by Benedict’s attempted resignation in 2013.
This combined with the many and formally heretical statements of francis are the problem.

Not only can a formal heretic not be pope, he can not even be a member of the church.
He has cut himself off completely from the Mystical Body of Christ.
( the latest one from team francis/ Scalfari is a denial of the bodily Ressurection of Jesus)

The situation and problems are all generated by the heresies of francis and the total failure of the hierarchy to confront the matter effectively .

(By the way the dictum that a pope can not be judged by anybody is true.
But since francis was never a legally valid pope then of course he can be judged.)

Last edited: