Did Vaticans Amazon Synod get blood money from pro- abortion Ford Foundation ?

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member
So how do you explain that the supernatural protection didn't extend to Pope John Paul II when he allowed a statue of Buddha to be placed on top of the tabernacle at the Basilica of St. Francis in Assisi and he conducted a joint adoration with pagans in the presence of that statue. At least if we are to believe this priest who were were assured on another thread is an authority on this topic. You can skip to 5:50

JP2 was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

OP
The Field Marshal

The Field Marshal

PI Member
By what authority do you say this?
(Likes reading, movies and a gsoh won't do it).
I already answered you before on another thread.
Since your memory, amongst other things , is obviously faulty here is my answer again.

The authority of canon law itself as proposed by the Catholic Church..

To repeat in case you forget as well

Francis 1st has not succeeded to the Chair of St Peter.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I have to say that it'll be a long time until Pope Francis manages to commit all these heresies. I must say I'm shocked by how Pope Benedict seems to believe that Jesus might not have been the Messiah, and that the Jews are correct to keep waiting for the true Messiah.

Ted

PI Member
I already answered you before on another thread.
Since your memory, amongst other things , is obviously faulty here is my answer again.

The authority of canon law itself as proposed by the Catholic Church..

To repeat in case you forget as well

Francis 1st has not succeeded to the Chair of St Peter.
Nope, fail again.
Your opinion is not an authority; are you an imbecile?

You've got nothing. It's not a lot to hang your eternity on.

OP
The Field Marshal

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Nope, fail again.
Your opinion is not an authority; are you an imbecile?

You've got nothing. It's not a lot to hang your eternity on.
It is not an opinion but a fact established by the Catholic churches own canon law.

I am a baptized cradle catholic loyal to the magisterium of the church and His Holiness. pope Benedict xvi. the only living person in the world who has suceeded to the Chair of St Peter. AND STILL SITS THERE.

As such it is not possible to accept that any alleged such " pope" like francis 1st, who openly rejects the sacramental nature of the church and denies the divinity of Christ could ever for one second occupy the Chair of St. Peter.

You have accepted this deceiving man francis [who btw also rejects the immortality of the soul and a man who has not succeeded to the Chair of St Peter.]

Eternity awaits you my friend as it does me.

I hang my hat on reason, tradition, common sense, and canon law.

You hang yours on a rejection of reason and hence upon a demonic and formally heretical individual called francis 1st who fraudulently poses as a “pope”.

Last edited:

Pope John Paul II celebrates Mass under an Inverted Cross in Israel.
Cross of Saint Peter - Wikipedia is on the chair in the Church of the Beatitudes - Wikipedia in a place called Mount of Beatitudes - Wikipedia considered to be where jesus did the Sermon on the Mount - Wikipedia
Both Popes Paul VI and John Paul II celebrated Mass at the church during their pastoral visits to the Holy Land.[2]
Its a part of the fixtures, not sure if it could be considered untoward,

Paul VI Audience Hall - Wikipedia This place is bloody weird, was referenced in this thread, and was named after Paul VI to be fair who sat in the seat above and did finish up the Vatican 2 council.

A lot of weirdos running around rome.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Please stop your display of ignorance.
Picking bits and pieces from websites that twist and lie isn't helping anybody.

That's the official Vatican website. Besides, I'm making the point that Pope Francis is not exceptional when it comes to his ecumenism with other religions.

OP
The Field Marshal

The Field Marshal

PI Member

A lot of weirdos running around rome.
That the god of Child Sacrifice Moloch is erected in the coloseum at the same time as worship tp another similiar godess Pachamama occurs in the Vatican is not a coincidence.

The biggest weirdo of them all is the truly demonic antipope francis Ist who is destroying catholicism.
[The majority of catholics think he is a valid pope but because he never succeeded to the Chair of St. Peter this is not possible].

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
That the god of Child Sacrifice Moloch is erected in the coloseum at the same time as worship tp another similiar godess Pachamama occurs in the Vatican is not a coincidence.

The biggest weirdo of them all is the truly demonic antipope francis Ist who is destroying catholicism.
[The majority of catholics think he is a valid pope but because he never succeeded to the Chair of St. Peter this is not possible].

And does the Colosseum belong to the Catholic Church?

OP
The Field Marshal

The Field Marshal

PI Member
And does the Colosseum belong to the Catholic Church?
The issue is that a climate of demon worship , that includes the sacrifice of children, was generated in Rome by the Vaticans pagan Amazon Synod.
Christian sensitivities concerning the Colosseums past were always respected by the city of Rome until now.
There is little doubt but the entire city and the world is being influenced by a demonic antipope and enemy of the people.

Storybud2

PI Member
The recent farce. Synod that took place in the Vatican was organized by invited pagans from South America.
Some of these pagans are posing as catholic bishops who actually boast about their refusal to baptize anybody in the Amazon region..(“bishop”Kräutler)
The purpose of this event is of course to dilute catholic teaching in accord with the liberal agenda now openly pursued by mr.bergoglio.( stage name “pope” francis).

At a conference during this farce a reporter sought clarification about its funding on the basis that millions were received in donations from the very pro abortion Ford Foundation given to Repam and CIMI the main Brazilian organizers of the event.

The alleged “ Catholics “ on the dais at this event were all squirming in their seats seeking to dodge the implications of the diligent journalists questions who care about truth.

Should religious organizations be in receipt of massive funding from pro abortion organizations like the Ford Foundation?
Surely every time they accept massive funds from anti catholic groups then they are compromised.
In Ireland we have an alleged catholic bishop sitting on the board of Holles st hospital where abortions are now. Wing performed

Sadly it looks like the blood of aborted children now splashes the hands of Catholic Bishops who supposedly defend the sanctity of human life.

This is what happens when an antipope like mr.bergoglio gets power.

The CC is not valid, I have given up Field Marshal, when the SSM/Abortion refs came in and I seen the capitulation by the CC here I knew they were on the take, that they are fake Christians, a brand, a franchise, then they spewed loads of population replacement nonsense and last Christmas LIED to me in the Church about Joseph and Mary being refugee's travelling when the baby Jesus was born ???

for fooks sake,, a Roman enforced census which meant going back to the home town and the place they stopped was full up in their own Country ,,, I just walked out and gave up, being LIED to by these clowns that covered up child rapists,, they are not Christians , they are a franchise, a thousand year old Mcdonalds ,

I believe in honesty, common sense and kicking the fooking ball sacks off bullies/fascists/religious nuts etc, instantly, no delay, just go at them within one or two seconds,