Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Did Trump create a Bio Weapon to attack North Korea?

OP
Youngdan

Youngdan

PI Member
Premium
This is a weird conversation!
I imagine stuff like this goes on in Godsdogs head between all the split personality voices.
The most important thing is that my Bitch has finally fallen asleep at 5.30am. He will get a good old ass thumping when the virus croakes every except the Fat Fuck

TaoTruth

PI Member
The most important thing is that my Bitch has finally fallen asleep at 5.30am. He will get a good old ass thumping when the virus croakes every except the Fat Fuck
Great anger often leads to great difficulties. By examining that which makes us angry, perhaps we can take a step back and understand our inner state. By doing so, anger loses it's mask of righteousness and we are free to explore the path toward a more enlightened diplomacy.

OP
Youngdan

Youngdan

PI Member
Premium

Belgrade

Donator
PI Member
This thread has been trolled to death.

It's going to take one massive clear up and I will be issuing warnings to those who have abused their privileges of posting.

Thread Temp Locked.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
It's not harsh justice.

Tadhg is a communist and a race traitor.

I'd pull the trigger myself. Wouldn't bother me
I want to tell you something, I'm extremely sick of this place, but not because of you.

This is my birth day. It's cruel c*nt's that spoil this forum for me.

You, you're cool in the gang (you're like me, stubborn, alpha and opinionated :)) but you never give me anything.

I hate that, I hate that you never give me anything. That's just the way it is.
Indeed. a lot of very confused people
and people posting sheer nonsense on this thread

Top Bottom