Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Did Trump create a Bio Weapon to attack North Korea?

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
It's not harsh justice.

Tadhg is a communist and a race traitor.

I'd pull the trigger myself. Wouldn't bother me

I'm not part of your Anglo-Saxon Septic "nation," i.e. your fantasy land. But, let's not go into what you are wont to pull. I don't doubt you're well practiced in that particular art.

I'm not part of your Anglo-Saxon Septic "nation," i.e. your fantasy land. But, let's not go into what you are wont to pull. I don't doubt you're well practiced in that particular art.
Yes Mowl.

I've never ONCE heard you stand up for white people..except maybe the "Gael" (who can speak as Gaeilge)

Yes, I stand up for my own Celtic folk. The Germanics and the Slavs can stand up for themselves.
I want to tell you something, I'm extremely sick of this place, but not because of you.

This is my birth day. It's cruel c*nt's that spoil this forum for me.

You, you're cool in the gang (you're like me, stubborn, alpha and opinionated :)) but you never give me anything.

I hate that, I hate that you never give me anything. That's just the way it is.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
I want to tell you something, I'm extremely sick of this place, but not because of you.

This is my birth day. It's cruel c*nt's that spoil this forum for me.

You, you're cool in the gang (you're like me, stubborn, alpha and opinionated :)) but you never give me anything.

I hate that, I hate that you never give me anything. That's just the way it is.

Well, one day I'll give you a one way ticket to a Re-Education Gulag 😍

Happy Birthday James :ura:

Top Bottom