Did Lynn Boylan's support for Ibrahim Halawa help or hurt Sinn Féin in the election?

There's no might be involved here, your posts confirm without any shadow of a doubt, that you're a racist.
I must have caught it from someone on this forum. I never used to be racist. Although I did watch the box set of "it ain't half hot mam".

Rosa Luxombourg

PI Member
Yes, I remember Tony the Chinaman who lived in Cork being one of those involved in the Dublin fighting in the eighties, Tony Lee was it?

Dublin Stan

PI Member
SF are going to be history at the next national election.
What makes you say that? The Greens are back, led by the lovely hazel Chu. When FF got slated, Tories I know told me they would be back. You would be very hard pushed to find one or two TDs or senators worth their salt.

Rommel

PI Member
What makes you say that? The Greens are back, led by the lovely hazel Chu. When FF got slated, Tories I know told me they would be back. You would be very hard pushed to find one or two TDs or senators worth their salt.
A number of reasons the main one being SF will always be an opposition party as they have shown time and again that they lack the balls to put themselves in the firing line. Jarry Adams could have taken them into government but chose not to and that hurt them along with the party protecting Liam Adams and several other IRA pedophilles plus the party is the political wing of a criminal organisation which is still going strong which has made them completely toxic to anyone over the age of twenty.

Those losses alone wouldn't be so bad as they are use to seeing their voting base normally growing up and moving on to more realistic politics but they still held enough older members who would never achieve anything of value beyond selling drugs and dreaming of a 32 county Republic from mammy and daddy attic. But now since Mary Lou has adopted the all inclusive we are European hug a rainbow flag rubbish they have even upset that core support.

SF will be destroyed at the next national election and it's long overdue.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
SF will be destroyed at the next national election and it's long overdue.
I get your points, which might have been expressed less robustly. I voted in the euros to help keep SF out. I was surprised how well the Green Fascists did and would not be all that surprised to se anyone bounce back. The Irish seem to like voting for ass wipes. I think to be a politician, you have to be a certain type of scum bag. Given the flip flop way the Iirsh vote, I am not sure voting should be allowed.

Rommel

PI Member
I get your points, which might have been expressed less robustly. I voted in the euros to help keep SF out. I was surprised how well the Green Fascists did and would not be all that surprised to se anyone bounce back. The Irish seem to like voting for ass wipes. I think to be a politician, you have to be a certain type of scum bag. Given the flip flop way the Iirsh vote, I am not sure voting should be allowed.
I've always believed that a certain level of IQ is needed to both stand for office and to vote in an election.

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
Travs had houses bought around dundalk. The blacks moved beside them and the Travs moved out.. It takes a certain kind of vermin to shift Travs.. Even they couldn't hack it.
And there was me beginning to think I had you figured wrong!

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Top Bottom