Did Lynn Boylan's support for Ibrahim Halawa help or hurt Sinn Féin in the election?

page61

PI Member
There is this naiive beleif that all immigrants are upright fellows, with no criminal or ISIS backgrounds and none of them are trying to game ther system and they do not pose a danger. The evidence to the contrary is dismissed as phobia. The same applies to people wanting to groom children. Nothing to see, the kids are safe with kiddy fiddlers.
You can blame the media and those who buy it.. I wonder how much has been spent telling us how wonderful our newest visitors are..
Without a doubt there are just too many of them ..To many ,to soon .

I am not a racist ...Im a realist, If there was that many irish coming back to the country I would complain...It has turned into a right shit hole in this past 10 years.. That is quick by any standards.

BSA

PI Member
There is this naiive beleif that all immigrants are upright fellows, with no criminal or ISIS backgrounds and none of them are trying to game ther system and they do not pose a danger. The evidence to the contrary is dismissed as phobia. The same applies to people wanting to groom children. Nothing to see, the kids are safe with kiddy fiddlers.
The naive belief that all third world migrants who have invited themselves to Ireland are a wonderful asset to us is confined to...

RTE employees...

Shrill unrepresentative NGO's like the ICI..

National newspapers hoping for a slice of 'newspaper dole' hinted at by the Irish government...

Charles Flanagan, Leo Vararakar and Simon Coveney..

And that's pretty much the complete list..

Any working Irish citizen who has seen the hordes of Africans and Muslims hanging round our Community Wefare and Social Wefare offices in towns across Ireland will have no such delusions..

As you would expect from unqualified unskilled primary illiterates with no means to support themselves who entered the country illegally the he unemployment rate for Africans in Ireland is 50%...that's the CSO stat for 2018 and I'd doubt if it's even accurate. This stat mirrors the EU average for African and Islamic economic migrants. According to the Irish government we have never had it so good what with us all being so wealthy - what will a downturn bring for these charges on the hard pressed paye workers of Ireland?

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
The naive belief that all third world migrants who have invited themselves to Ireland are a wonderful asset to us is confined to...

RTE employees...

Shrill unrepresentative NGO's like the ICI..

National newspapers hoping for a slice of 'newspaper dole' hinted at by the Irish government...

Charles Flanagan, Leo Vararakar and Simon Coveney..

And that's pretty much the complete list..

Any working Irish citizen who has seen the hordes of Africans and Muslims hanging round our Community Wefare and Social Wefare offices in towns across Ireland will have no such delusions..

As you would expect from unqualified unskilled primary illiterates with no means to support themselves who entered the country illegally the he unemployment rate for Africans in Ireland is 50%...that's the CSO stat for 2018 and I'd doubt if it's even accurate. This stat mirrors the EU average for African and Islamic economic migrants. According to the Irish government we have never had it so good what with us all being so wealthy - what will a downturn bring for these charges on the hard pressed paye workers of Ireland?
I wonder should we start a thread about what we CAN or MIGHT be able to do to save our country when things get real bad - ie so bad that RTE will not be able to hide it. Not fantasy stuff either - real suggestions.

bells of shandon

PI Member
The one thing Irelands citizens can do to salvage whats left of Ireland is to get out, support and vote for the National Party.
Short of armed revolution, only an electoral revolution can save us. We must remove the ENEMY WITHIN, that is the corrupt FF/FG regime.
A NATIONAL Party in Power can use the levers of the State to save Ireland from chaos ,but time is running out.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
Sinn Fein say any member who does not support the travellers wil be expelled. I don't know anyone, Irish or not, who likes the travellers.

bells of shandon

PI Member
I like my Irish brothers the Travelling community, even if they are a bunch of rogues, they are our rogues

BSA

PI Member
I wonder should we start a thread about what we CAN or MIGHT be able to do to save our country when things get real bad - ie so bad that RTE will not be able to hide it. Not fantasy stuff either - real suggestions.
Good suggestion...

Practical suggestions.... the issues have been more than outlined I will contribute

bells of shandon

PI Member
Practical suggestion No.1,
Get the National Party elected and holding the reins of power and they will hold the corrupt Media and State Institutions by the short hairs. There will soon be a reversal of Irelands current ideology of self destruction and chaos..
All else is impractical drivel and distraction.

Last edited:

BSA

PI Member
#2... It's a small thing but..

Never miss a chance to challenge the Irish government narrative..I'm often surprised by the number of people who are not buying the bullshit..

In a shopping queue.. at the pub.. on the street... Don't get mad or lapse into silence when the dreary regime narrative is trotted out by some glazed eye slackjaw..

For example.. you are having a pint.. Enter a bearded Star Wars t-shirt wearing late 20's bloke

"Isn't it great to see so many different nationalities in Ireland..?

Why is that great??

Em... The diversity is great..?

Can you explain why that's great??

Let it go from there..'I do not agree with you'

Top Bottom