Did Lynn Boylan's support for Ibrahim Halawa help or hurt Sinn Féin in the election?

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
Did Lynn Boylan's support for Ibrahim Halawa help or hurt Sinn Féin in the election?

Sinn Féin lost 78 Councillors in the recent election with Lynn Boylan failing to be reelected as an MEP in Dublin and Liadh Ní Riada failing to win in Ireland South.

They are unable to explain why because anyone who knows any ex-shinners will know that often the top reason they say they abandoned the party is because of Sinn Féin's support for the elites' replacement migration project. Sinn Féin won't admit that mass immigration is a problem.

In fact Sinn Féin thought they could increase their vote share by appealing to the migrant communities brought in to compete with the Irish working class for jobs, housing and social services. It worked for Labour in the UK so why not here, they thought. It's been a tactic used successfully for many parties across Europe: Import uneducated migrants and offer them welfare and victim cards to pander for votes.

We all know who Ibrahim Halawa is. He is a man so Irish, his name has to be prefixed with "Irishman" every-time he is mentioned in the media so I won't go into his story here.

We also know Lynn Boylan was one of his highest profile supporters. She even brought him over for a trip to the EU.

Here's Ibrahaim's sole tweet about Boylan before the election. I didn't see him out campaigning for her.

But was there a payoff for Boylan's support?

Impossible to know how many Muslim Brotherhood supporters came out for Boylan but I had a look at the Sinn Féin's vote share in the three LEs surrounding Clonskeagh mosque.

484 votes in Sandyford (4.7% - 3rd last)
285 votes in Stillorgan (2.3% - last place)
297 votes in Dundrum (2% - last place)

Meanwhile this Banglashshi Muslim was elected for Fine Gael in Sandyford. Muslims voted for a Muslim as you would expect regardless of party.

I noticed Halawa offered no commiserations to Boylan after her defeat.

It would appear to me that Sinn Féin has made a serious misjudgment over their support for the replacement migration project as pandering to migrants has not increased their vote share. The migrants aren't voting for them and their core voters have abandoned them.

In the North there have been allegations that they have resorted to facilitating Roma racketeering for votes, even busing them to the polls on election day.
This is how desperate they are getting for support now.

Last edited:

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
The Left in Egypt and the Muslim Brotherhood have a long history of often bloody shall we say unfriendly inter-actions with each other. I suspect that the Halawas found the whole Irish Left jumping on enthusiastically on the bandwagon of the campaign to get his son out of prison strange to the point of being a bit unnerving. After he came home I think they probably just wanted to forget all about it.

Shinner voters tend to be more anti-mass immigration than most and from what I have heard the whole campaign for him didn't go down to well with a good few members of the party no mind voters. So yes I think it could have hurt them.

Seems little different to importing muslims, and getting mosques built, as long as you have the imam in your pocket and get him what he wants, like his own mosque, then he will tell the rest of the muslims under him in his new castle how to vote.
Creating and directing a swing vote or vote bank.

The fake documents or translations services or this charging for benefits, had never thought on that one, is a nice gig and there seems to be a lot of interest in it here from different groups.

And the trafficking of kids and women for prostitution or using these migrants in drugs really helps for having a steady supply of coke and everything else wanted by our elites in the country, the bigger the market the less they need to pay and the more on offer out there.

The north looks as weak as we are to this corruption, exploitation and infiltration.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
The best thing about the Republican Movement was the IRA. That was sacrificed and dismantled. SF in Newry have a motion before council to remove fizzy drinks from vending machines in council property.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
The best thing about the Republican Movement was the IRA. That was sacrificed and dismantled. SF in Newry have a motion before council to remove fizzy drinks from vending machines in council property.
Are you serious? On what grounds?

BSA

PI Member

Sinn Féin lost 78 Councillors in the recent election with Lynn Boylan failing to be reelected as an MEP in Dublin and Liadh Ní Riada failing to win in Ireland South.

They are unable to explain why because anyone who knows any ex-shinners will know that often the top reason they say they abandoned the party is because of Sinn Féin's support for the elite's replacement migration project. Sinn Féin won't admit that mass immigration is a problem.

In fact Sinn Féin thought they could increase their vote share by appealing to the migrant communities brought in to compete with the Irish working class for jobs, housing and social services. It worked for Labour in the UK so why not here, they thought. It's been a tactic used successfully for many parties across Europe: Import uneducated migrants and offer them welfare and victim cards to pander for votes.

We all know who Ibrahim Halawa is. He is a man so Irish, his name has to be prefixed with "Irishman" every-time he is mentioned in the media so I won't go into his story here.

We also know Lynn Boylan was one of his highest profile supporters. She even brought him over for a trip to the EU.

Here's Ibrahaim's sole tweet about Boylan before the election. I didn't see him out campaigning for her.

But was there a payoff for Boylan's support?

Impossible to know how many Muslim Brotherhood supporters came out for Boylan but I had a look at the Sinn Féin's vote share in the three LEs surrounding Clonskeagh mosque.

484 votes in Sandyford (4.7% - 3rd last)
285 votes in Stillorgan (2.3% - last place)
297 votes in Dundrum (2% - last place)

Meanwhile this Banglashshi Muslim was elected for Fine Gael in Sandyford. Muslims voted for a Muslim as you would expect regardless of party.

It would appear to me that Sinn Féin has made a serious misjudgment over their support for the replacement migration project as pandering to migrants has not increased their vote share. The migrants aren't voting for them and their core voters have abandoned them.

In the North there have been allegations that they have resorted to facilitating Roma racketeering for votes, even busing them to the polls on election day.
This is how desperate they are getting for support now.

Good analysis there...

"Halawa offered no commiserations... :)...

BSA

PI Member
Currently.. Sinn Fein are not really any different to all mainstream EU parties and after a slow start they have eagerly espoused the central tenets of mainstream EU politics.. Globohomo... I presume they thought it would lead to great popular success in the polls. It's a bit more complex as they are discovering..

Globohomo is poison.. it's completely at odds with even the mildest variety of sane national interest policies, one of, and some might say the only thing that made SF stand out from the bovine Irish political herd. I'm not a SF voter and never was but it seems to me they have no unique selling point to offer Irish people any more. SF is disappearing like a mirage because they now represent only a mush of gender politics bilge, 'green' cheerleading, open borders lunacy, lax and generous welfare for the world's chancers. Nothing for an Irish man or woman to hold onto there, and lots to actively dislike.

But... worse than all that.... is the support for Islamic threats to Ireland, like Halawa, him and his Clonskeagh Mosques mob are a special kind of voter repellent.. They might have run a fundraiser for the UK Paras for all the support this gained them... I think that supporting this waste of space 'Irishman' was the tipping point for many SF voters. I don't think SF even really realise how much damage that has done. You can't go back to being a national party after spewing globohomo...

Hard to see a future..

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
IRA was well and truly infiltrated from top to bottom aeons ago. Brendan Hughes was their best man and he ended up isolated in a little flat in Divis. Game over mid 70s imo.

Top Bottom