Derry- A "Sanctuary City"?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
If you had said that about Adams I would accept that. I'm not accepting that about her. O'Bradaigh was an Ultra but there wasn't a nasty tribalist edge to him at all. He had a lot more "Liberality" than she ever did. Anyway forgetting about the Troubles fingers crossed that the Shinners don't adopt this crazy idea in order to impress people on the UK mainland and in the USA.

Well, she supports abortion on demand, gay marriage - and now mass immigration. What does she lack to be a Libtard?

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Well, she supports abortion on demand, gay marriage - and now mass immigration. What does she lack to be a Libtard?
Ethnic cleansing (and I'm not talking about the usual Prod mopes-the Prods cry wolf so often when something serious comes along I understand that it can be unbelievable) is not exactly Libtard? She described someone who managed to get himself chucked out of the INLA for tribalism as the "Best Republican of them all", now can you imagine Mercurial ever saying such that? Billy Hutchinson believes in abortion on demand, homosexualist marriage and (sort of - he cannot shout this to loud anyway) in mass immigration; would you call him a Libtard?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Ethnic cleansing (and I'm not talking about the usual Prod mopes-the Prods cry wolf so often when something serious comes along I understand that it can be unbelievable) is not exactly Libtard? She described someone who managed to get himself chucked out of the INLA for tribalism as the "Best Republican of them all", now can you imagine Mercurial ever saying such that? Billy Hutchinson believes in abortion on demand, homosexualist marriage and (sort of - he cannot shout this to loud anyway) in mass immigration; would you call him a Libtard?

Yes, a lot of these hard core paramilitaries are actually Libtards on every other issue.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
They won't because it's Bernadette's idea - but I'll bet they're kicking themselves for not thinking of it first.
That is all I need to hear and it comes as a relief.

Good than because it would be economic suicide for Derry and devil knows what other problems it would bring.

Last edited:

Dublin 4

Premium Account
What do you think are the chances of the Shinners buying into this?
I'll coin the 3 Phrases for you- 1 I used last year a bit- "Republican Informer Stooges" supporting "Alternative Conquest" / Tsunami Immigration or in SF's Case both "Alternative Domination" / EU & Alternative Conquest.

"Scruffbird" is a R.I.S.Groupie supporting A.C. but SF are R.I.S. Supporting both A.C. & A.D.

Scruffbird may not be an Informer herself but she ran around with enough ol Dirts long enough to lose focus on what Patriotism means.

They've bought every other evil- would their Grassroots permit this, I don't know.

No Tele I'm well aware of the Darkley Hall massacre as well stuff that you probably are not. I made clear in the OP that I dislike her for tribal reasons, the thing is though that I am able distinguish between the different types on both sides of the "Peace Wall". Another thing is that I don't believe you are capable of discussing the Troubles in an adult and rational manner, plus on top of that picking the scabs of the Troubles on the interweb nearly always sheds more heat than light.
1. We have never had a discussion on 'the Troubles' that I'm aware of.

2. So how do you know whether I'm 'capable' or not?:rolleyes:

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
I'll coin the 3 Phrases for you- 1 I used last year a bit- "Republican Informer Stooges" supporting "Alternative Conquest" / Tsunami Immigration or in SF's Case both "Alternative Domination" / EU & Alternative Conquest.

"Scruffbird" is a R.I.S.Groupie supporting A.C. but SF are R.I.S. Supporting both A.C. & A.D.

Scruffbird may not be an Informer herself but she ran around with enough ol Dirts long enough to lose focus on what Patriotism means.

They've bought every other evil- would their Grassroots permit this, I don't know.
Nordies are infamously myopic however I don't think the Shinners will buy into this idea but there is just a chance that they will. They might go this far though they probably wont.

Of course the reaction of the fleggers will be to go ballistic- but just like in the fleg riots that will draw in scarce PSNI resources and allow hoods to prey on both sides. The fleggers had to be faced down than however this is something else. There are non-violent ways to make Prods look like gobshytes- it isnt the most difficult thing in the world.

However a Somali rapes the daughter of a local Republican hard mon and than what happens? They retaliate back, which is fair enough, but than they get the Somalis "revenging" and things could easily spiral especially given the unemployment there which creates a situation where people have time to really dwell on things.

Than there is the fact that one of the major problems in Northern Ireland on both sides of the "Peace Wall" (though yes it is most evident among Prod males you would be a fool to walk around Divis now) is lumpenization, a lot of these illegal immigrants are lumpens who would just encourage our ain wee feral creatures to become even more feral. Who really wants to see Detroit on the Foyle?

There is a rule of life that I try to live by, though I don't always do and it is- "never make a bad situation worse".

What makes you think Bernadette McAliskey is a Police Informant?

Is that not a libelous comment?

I've taken a Screenshot of it, so it's pointless removing it.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
What makes you think Bernadette McAliskey is a Police Informant?

Is that not a libelous comment?

I've taken a Screenshot of it, so it's pointless removing it.
He didn't say that though.

However groups like INLA and IPLO were a strange breed and in at least some of what they did the hand of the UK Deep State showed obviously in a lot of people's opinion.

I would find it hard to believe that she was ever a tout.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
He didn't say that though.

However groups like INLA and IPLO were a strange breed and in at least some of what they did the hand of the UK Deep State showed obviously in a lot of people's opinion.

I would find it hard to believe that she was ever a tout.

I wouldn't say that B was ever in the INLA. She worked on some ideas with Dominic McGlinchey, who was a very genuine Irish Patriot and I don't believe was ever involved in any sectarian atrocities. In fact he managed to clean the INLA up a lot during his time with them.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
I wouldn't say that B was ever in the INLA. She worked on some ideas with Dominic McGlinchey, who was a very genuine Irish Patriot and I don't believe was ever involved in any sectarian atrocities. In fact he managed to clean the INLA up a lot during his time with them.
I don't think she was ever either but she was certainly a fellow traveller. We aren't going to agree about Dominic McGlinchey and don't think a discussion would lead anywhere, we do though agree on a lot and sometimes it best not force agreement about the past both in politics and elsewhere. I was stupid and wrong to have made the comments that I did about her in the OP because it was opening a can of worms. However I was right to bring this suggestion of hers to attention because potentially it could be extremely damaging to Derry for the reasons I laid out.

Top Bottom