Derry- A "Sanctuary City"?

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
To be honest I don't like the woman for tribal reasons, reasons that have nothing to do at all with NICRA, but a lot to do with the INLA and other Nordie CNR Trotskyites. While I do have not just respect but sympathy for the PIRA but these lads are a totally different story. Belfast is an utter kip, Derry though due to a large part it has to be said due to past Orange misrule is if anything worse. The place cannot look after it's own. This idea is madness.

Given this idea comes from the USA Left there is a danger that the Shinners will adopt it.

McAliskey: Derry can be a ‘Sanctuary City’

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
To be honest I don't like the woman for tribal reasons, reasons that have nothing to do at all with NICRA, but a lot to do with the INLA and other Nordie CNR Trotskyites. While I do have not just respect but sympathy for the PIRA but these lads are a totally different story. Belfast is an utter kip, Derry though due to a large part it has to be said due to past Orange misrule is if anything worse. The place cannot look after it's own. This idea is madness.

Given this idea comes from the USA Left there is a danger that the Shinners will adopt it.

Bernadette was always basically a Libtard. This latest nonsense from her doesn't really surprise me.

McAliskey's scumbag comrades went into the 'sanctuary' of a church and slaughtered people
saying their prayers....

Can't you just see all the Leftards and Libtards in awe at her latest wheeze for Londonderry??

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Bernadette was always basically a Libtard. This latest nonsense from her doesn't really surprise me.
If you had said that about Adams I would accept that. I'm not accepting that about her. O'Bradaigh was an Ultra but there wasn't a nasty tribalist edge to him at all. He had a lot more "Liberality" than she ever did. Anyway forgetting about the Troubles fingers crossed that the Shinners don't adopt this crazy idea in order to impress people on the UK mainland and in the USA.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
McAliskey's scumbag comrades went into the 'sanctuary' of a church and slaughtered people
saying their prayers....

Can't you just see all the Leftards and Libtards in awe at her latest wheeze for Londonderry??
I hope people will ignore this post. There is no evidence that Tele has ever had anything to offer people of either tribe in Ulster of even vaguely good-will. In fact I suspect his interest in Ulster affairs is driven by support and sympathy of many in Sinn Fein to the righteous struggle of the Palestinian people.

I hope people will ignore this post. There is no evidence that Tele has ever had anything to offer people of either tribe in Ulster of even vaguely good-will. In fact I suspect his interest in Ulster affairs is driven by support and sympathy of many in Sinn Fein to the righteous struggle of the Palestinian people.
Can't handle the truth, eh??:rolleyes:

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Can't handle the truth, eh??:rolleyes:
No Tele I'm well aware of the Darkley Hall massacre as well stuff that you probably are not. I made clear in the OP that I dislike her for tribal reasons, the thing is though that I am able distinguish between the different types on both sides of the "Peace Wall". Another thing is that I don't believe you are capable of discussing the Troubles in an adult and rational manner, plus on top of that picking the scabs of the Troubles on the interweb nearly always sheds more heat than light.

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Will Berns give Sanctuary to all the people that her INLA Sectarian Murder Gang Friends ran outta Derry?

From the Irps to Plantation facilitation...

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Will Berns give Sanctuary to all the people that her INLA Sectarian Murder Gang Friends ran outta Derry?

From the Irps to Plantation facilitation...

What do you think are the chances of the Shinners buying into this?

Top Bottom