• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Keith Woods Derrick Jensen Deep Green Resistance

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Likewise horsebox.

Life is dead in the Unit since they shipped you off to Dundrum, everyone misses you, but its great that there's extra meds for us all here now since you're not hoovering them up. Hope all is well up there in Dundrum and we'll see you before xmas hopefully.

Sham xxx
Ah we all love the old lizard people.

Poor Gems, never stood a chance...

SwordOfStCatherine

These venomous green Party fanatics target all human progress based on technical progress.
The roots of civilization lie in mans capacity to invent and improve technical tools to prolong life.
As I have pointed out many times the Green philosophy is both fascist and anarchist in essence.
Their wish to destroy all current human progress and return to the Stone Age.
Rather than liberating humanity arguably technology in it's march has enslaved us by making us increasingly reliant on it to the point that very few contemporary could survive in wild nature without it. The reason that we have all these savage atheists running around the contemporary West is because we have all these who have become totally alienated from nature- from the animals, trees, running water and country air- and this has come about through the processes you are praising. It was believed in the Essene current of Second Temple Judaism which was the one closest to Christianity and widely believed in the Early Church that a lot of technology was revealed to humanity through Fallen Angels, and most certainly technology gives fallen human beings much greater opportunities for evil than we otherwise would have. The coming global tyranny of the Antichrist has only been made possible by what you term "human progress based on technical progress", you should meditate deeply on that fact.

SwordOfStCatherine

The worlds a big place Sword.
Big.
Very very big.
God gave it to humans to exploit.
If you knew your bible you would understand that.
The biosphere might be a big place but it is also finite. If you read the Bible you will see that the biosphere is there to reveal God to humans and not to exploit as such, also you will note that the Bible has the accursed line of Cain responsible for construction of cities, metal working and other techical progress. What do you make about the Recabites in the Bible? Your approach to these questions is fundamentally Rabbinic Jewish and Freemasonic as opposed to integrally Christian.

OP
ShumanTheHuman

ShumanTheHuman

PI Member
The biosphere might be a big place but it is also finite. If you read the Bible you will see that the biosphere is there to reveal God to humans and not to exploit as such, also you will note that the Bible has the accursed line of Cain responsible for construction of cities, metal working and other techical progress. What do you make about the Recabites in the Bible? Your approach to these questions is fundamentally Rabbinic Jewish and Freemasonic as opposed to integrally Christian.
Fantastic responses Sword!

Jensen & Co reject human supremacy which at this stage is becoming a reasonable response to the catastrophic level of extinction which is accelerating .
The strains of Christian thought, or Christians who separate and place themselves above the rest of Nature but with no concern for it, seem Satanic to me. Reagan's "You've seen one Red Wood, you've seen them all" exemplifies this.
I've been looking for a speech, can't find it, by Jensen where he states that the biomass of wild creatures that would have existed pre Industrial Revolution, but which has plummeted, is now us. The emptying of the seas and the wild places has been translated into the 8-9 billion humans and counting. It's either/or. A healthy, vibrant planet of natural diversity or a dying planet of teeming humans under Industrial Capitalism
The answers from the Capitalist are bogus - the Green Deal etc, or Promethean: Humans must conquer Space which they are now refocusing on. It's incredibly depressing

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Rather than liberating humanity arguably technology in it's march has enslaved us by making us increasingly reliant on it to the point that very few contemporary could survive in wild nature without it. The reason that we have all these savage atheists running around the contemporary West is because we have all these who have become totally alienated from nature- from the animals, trees, running water and country air- and this has come about through the processes you are praising. It was believed in the Essene current of Second Temple Judaism which was the one closest to Christianity and widely believed in the Early Church that a lot of technology was revealed to humanity through Fallen Angels, and most certainly technology gives fallen human beings much greater opportunities for evil than we otherwise would have. The coming global tyranny of the Antichrist has only been made possible by what you term "human progress based on technical progress", you should meditate deeply on that fact.
You are both a Luddite and a pantheist , fertile soil for the environmental slop peddled by that satanic antipope.
Rousseau,s retrograde theories are rejected by every normal catholic.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
More nonsense straight from the handbook of satanic antipope francis.
The sad thing is that a person of your obvious education allows herself now be led by such a madman and his deceived followers.

You and many others are being lured into the pit by his false church erected in 2013.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Fantastic responses Sword!

Jensen & Co reject human supremacy which at this stage is becoming a reasonable response to the catastrophic level of extinction which is accelerating .
The strains of Christian thought, or Christians who separate and place themselves above the rest of Nature but with no concern for it, seem Satanic to me. Reagan's "You've seen one Red Wood, you've seen them all" exemplifies this.
I've been looking for a speech, can't find it, by Jensen where he states that the biomass of wild creatures that would have existed pre Industrial Revolution, but which has plummeted, is now us. The emptying of the seas and the wild places has been translated into the 8-9 billion humans and counting. It's either/or. A healthy, vibrant planet of natural diversity or a dying planet of teeming humans under Industrial Capitalism
The answers from the Capitalist are bogus - the Green Deal etc, or Promethean: Humans must conquer Space which they are now refocusing on. It's incredibly depressing
Patent nonsense.
God commanded humans to subdue the earth not worship it as you and the pagan pantheists do.
The utterly false Church of Bergoglio erected in 2013 has you now firmly in its clutches.

SwordOfStCatherine

More nonsense straight from the handbook of satanic antipope francis.
The sad thing is that a person of your obvious education allows herself now be led by such a madman and his deceived followers.

You and many others are being lured into the pit by his false church erected in 2013.
I try as far as possible to ignore the existence of Bergoglio, he certainly has been no intellectual influence on my thinking (he has struck me as someone who is pretty dim witted). I came to these ideas by meditating on the Bible long before anyone outside of Argentina had heard of that ex-Night Club bouncer. I am most certainly not a Pantheist- I very much believe in a Transcendent Creator but I do not see how that belief should not manifest itself in a respect for and love of His Creation. Tuco Salamanca on here though is a Pantheist and he holds your position on these matters.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
I try as far as possible to ignore the existence of Bergoglio, he certainly has been no intellectual influence on my thinking (he has struck me as someone who is pretty dim witted). I came to these ideas by meditating on the Bible long before anyone outside of Argentina had heard of that ex-Night Club bouncer. I am most certainly not a Pantheist- I very much believe in a Transcendent Creator but I do not see how that belief should not manifest itself in a respect for and love of His Creation. Tuco Salamanca on here though is a Pantheist and he holds your position on these matters.
Your intellectual position is to allow nature control and dominate you.
That is also the position of Bergolio and the pantheists.
Along with that both you and Bergolio have a hatred for the technical progress made by the human race since the Fall of Adam.
As such you both reject the physical consequences of .Christs redemptive sacrifice conferred and manifested on the human race over the past two millennia.
You both have a perverted spirituality based upon a flawed conception of Gods providence and the life of grace..

In a nut shell the gospel you both preach is one of despair.

SwordOfStCatherine

In a nut shell the gospel you both preach is one of despair.
Very arguably the New Testament does teach a Gospel of despair as regards this aeon of human history which is under the dominion of Satan as much as it teaches a Gospel of ultimate hope in the Resurrection and the Kingdom of the Heavens.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Very arguably the New Testament does teach a Gospel of despair as regards this aeon of human history which is under the dominion of Satan as much as it teaches a Gospel of ultimate hope in the Resurrection and the Kingdom of the Heavens.
So you are no longer a Christian given that you now completely reject the message of hope contained in the NT and also the words of Jesus as recorded therin.
That’s a pity and it’s also a bad mistake on your part but you have free will and many others think the way you do unfortunately.

Sham dÓg

PI Member
Fieldy, are you not an admirer of Saint Francis of Assisi?

Top Bottom