• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Keith Woods Derrick Jensen Deep Green Resistance

RealMcCoy

PI Member
As I have pointed out many times the Green philosophy is both fascist and anarchist in essence.
Their wish to destroy all current human progress and return to the Stone Age.
These Green eejits love all things natural and despise humans as destructive of nature.

We are part of nature spas.

Last edited:

Tuco Salamanca

PI Member
If it wasn't for those pesky Christians, eh? So anything you deem rooted in Christianity can be dismissed out of hand?
Not at all.

But ecological primitivism and the whole green movement seems to me to be a modern secular emanation of the "original sin" motif.

SwordOfStCatherine

You have made these veiled charges before and I asked you to elucidate butyou never do.
What mess are you talking about?

The only mess I see is the anarchy caused by Green Party fascists and their thug supporters.
Look you have no problem in factory farming chickens. You believe that the rest of the biosphere is just there for the exploitation of greedy human beings. What can anyone say to that? Any concern for the destruction of the biosphere- whether it comes to animals, tree, water or air- you will label as "Lefty" or even worse pagan, forgetting that they have a Creator who will call humans to account.

SwordOfStCatherine

Not at all.

But ecological primitivism and the whole green movement seems to me to be a modern secular emanation of the "original sin" motif.
This actually has a lot of truth in it. From the brilliant book "Beyond the Essene Hypothesis";

"By listing the evil crafts taught by fallen angels (1 Enoch 8:69) Enochic literature also warns against some activities that are not rightly permitted to human beings, first of all as we have seen, the making of instruments of war. But the list of forbidden activities is much broader. By putting the love of money, oppression and idolatry on the same level Enochic Judaism denies any legitimacy to an economy of profit; instead it favours an economy of mere subsistence, which is exactly what Philo says when he claims that the Essenes "reject everything that might excite them to cupidity" (Omn. Prob. Lib 79). It is no surprise that the Essenes looked at farming, fishing and raising livestock as the ideal and ultimately only legitimate activities.

The lives of the Twelve Patriarchs offered an authoritative model for the Essene way of life. Zebulon during the summer "sailed along the shores catching fish for his father's household" and "in winter tended the flocks of his brothers" so did the Essenes who were "shepherds leading every sort of flock" (Philo Apol. 6). As Issacher "became a farmer for the benefit of his father and brothers", so did the Essenes "who work in the field for the benefit of themselves and their neighbours" (Philo Omn Prob Lib. 76). The same Patriarch advises his readers to "bend your back in farming and perform the tasks of the soil in every kind of agriculture", while reminding them of following a different path as many "in the last times will do, abandoning sincerity and aligning themselves with insatiable greed....Abandoning the commands of the Lord, they ally themselves with Belial. Giving up agriculture, they pursue their own evil schemes"."

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Look you have no problem in factory farming chickens. You believe that the rest of the biosphere is just there for the exploitation of greedy human beings. What can anyone say to that? Any concern for the destruction of the biosphere- whether it comes to animals, tree, water or air- you will label as "Lefty" or even worse pagan, forgetting that they have a Creator who will call humans to account.
The worlds a big place Sword.
Big.
Very very big.
God gave it to humans to exploit.
If you knew your bible you would understand that.
I’m off hunting now shortly.
God has thankfully given me the skills to do so .
If you want to return to the Stone Age with the Green Party and antipope francis human haters don’t be trying to get me go with you.

Sham dÓg

PI Member
The worlds a big place Sword.
Big.
Very very big.
God gave it to humans to exploit.
If you knew your bible you would understand that.
I’m off hunting now shortly.
God has thankfully given me the skills to do so .
If you want to return to the Stone Age with the Green Party and antipope francis human haters don’t be trying to get me go with you.
Off hunting mehole.

You're heading to the Offie before it closes for tonight's stash of Dutch Gold.

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Sham- did you get your meds for the night? How is life in the Merlin Park Unit?
Great to see you anyhow.

Sham dÓg

PI Member
Sham- did you get your meds for the night? How is life in the Merlin Park Unit?
Great to see you anyhow.
Likewise horsebox.

Life is dead in the Unit since they shipped you off to Dundrum, everyone misses you, but its great that there's extra meds for us all here now since you're not hoovering them up. Hope all is well up there in Dundrum and we'll see you before xmas hopefully.

Sham xxx

SwordOfStCatherine

Very Protestant of you Marshall.
A certain type of Protestant- and more so a particularly American type of Protestant. Political Protestantism in Europe is very often very ecologically focused, yes this is not true in Ulster but it is true in Wales. My sister went through a phase of reading this really awful stuff put out by the Chalcedon Foundation and their ilk arguing that any concern for what St Francis called Our Sister the Earth is outright demonic paganism, stuff that would be right up TFM's alley.

Top Bottom