• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Department of Children, Disability and Direct Provision

Irish McCeltunstein

Donator
PI Member
The Irish Examner recognise this as breaking news; yet will just as quickly denounce the Irish for discussing the implications of why it's noteworthy.

ShumanTheHuman

Donator
PI Member
At the boundary of Good Taste. Apparently.
So a neophyte TD, only sat for the first time in the Dail after the election earlier this year, is made a Senior Minister, will sit at Cabinet, across from ministers of other parities, some with decades of experience, and deal with his brief and control Civil Servants. It's doesn't surprise me they don't take Children and Disabilities seriously.
But maybe they don''t take ending DP seriously either. But thats probably just a rubber stamp job at this stage

Catalpa

PI Member
So a neophyte TD, only sat for the first time in the Dail after the election earlier this year, is made a Senior Minister, will sit at Cabinet, across from ministers of other parities, some with decades of experience, and deal with his brief and control Civil Servants. It's doesn't surprise me they don't take Children and Disabilities seriously.
But maybe they don''t take ending DP seriously either. But thats probably just a rubber stamp job at this stage
He wont actually make any of the decisions

- he will be given a script to read out

If the Peasants Revolt

- it will be his head on the block.....

- & not a Senior Figure from the Big Boys Parties.....

Superhans

Administrator
It's interesting for sure, A Green TD will be responsible for deciding which fields/forests will be dug up to build replacement housing for Direct Provision. Great for the Environment I'm sure!

ShumanTheHuman

Donator
PI Member
At the boundary of Good Taste. Apparently.
It's interesting for sure, A Green TD will be responsible for deciding which fields/forests will be dug up to build replacement housing for Direct Provision. Great for the Environment I'm sure!
I'm pretty sure they plan on demolishing old style housing estates and then build up. Property Tax will be used to make home ownership an impossibility

Last edited:

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Obviously the Greens will be putting them in to the leafy suburbs of Dublin where everyone loves Refugees and Immigrants except not in their own Inclaves ! ! !

I Imagine the plan is to put Refugees to work as Cheap Labour and disperse them to housing in the Working Class Areas ( NOT THE LEAFT SUBURBS ,OBVIOUSLY ) Lets be honest FFG have been waiting to get some Stooge ( this time a willing Green Stooge ) to do this for ages ! ! !

Last edited:

sighthound

PI Member
children & disabilties never highly regarded in irish politics so adding DP means not giving a shit about that either nothing will happen.

charlie D

PI Member
the country is now run by government advisors who give the politicians their script to read from and all of their other ideas.

where do these advisors get the information and ideas ?

the EU commission

Ireland is run by an inner circle within the EU commission who control everything thats happening in Ireland

Top Bottom