• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

COVID-19 Denmark bans Johnson and Johnson Covid injection over blood clot concerns

IrishJohn

PI Member
Sep 12, 2018
Nothing to see here.

"The best vaccine is the one that you are offered".

Denmark became the first country to drop the Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 shot from its vaccination programme owing to blood clot concerns, weeks after also excluding the Oxford/AstraZeneca jab. The Danish health authority said on Monday it had concluded that the benefits of the J&J vaccine did not outweigh its risks given that the country had the pandemic “under control” and had decent supplies of other jabs. Deputy director-general Helene Probst said that Denmark would in the coming weeks be mostly vaccinating “younger and healthy people” and that the risk of causing severe blood clots weighed heavier than what it would lose from not using the jab to fight the spread of Covid. “In the midst of an epidemic, this has been a difficult decision to make, especially since we have also had to discontinue using the Covid-19 vaccine from AstraZeneca,” she added.

Hitsticle

PI Member
Feb 2, 2020
Segiuan has a brilliant post on Coronavirus general discussion about spike proteins which are in the vaccines and how they attack endothelial cells.
I don't know how to link it though, but it is very informative.
These line blood vessels and also the blood-brain barrier.
One of their functions is to regulate clotting and the release of platelets for this function.
Spike proteins infect cells and flag them for destruction.
For some reason, they have an affinity for endothelial cells.
By destroying this membrane, they destroy the bodies ability to control clotting among other things.

TheWexfordInn

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
Segiuan has a brilliant post on Coronavirus general discussion about spike proteins which are in the vaccines and how they attack endothelial cells.
I don't know how to link it though, but it is very informative.
These line blood vessels and also the blood-brain barrier.
One of their functions is to regulate clotting and the release of platelets for this function.
Spike proteins infect cells and flag them for destruction.
For some reason, they have an affinity for endothelial cells.
By destroying this membrane, they destroy the bodies ability to control clotting among other things.

The claim about these vaccines is that the spike protein in the vaccine is identical to the spike protein on the Covid virus and that the immune system develops antibodies to attach to and destroy this spike protein whether it is created by the virus or by the vaccine..

The claim is that these spike proteins on the virus/vaccine attach to receptors on all kinds of different cells around the body causing all of the varied symptoms minor and major that Covid / Covid vaccines are responsible for.

The factor that scientists appear unable to explain is why these spike proteins attach so aggressively to particular cells in some people but not in other people.

Hitsticle

PI Member
Feb 2, 2020
The claim about these vaccines is that the spike protein in the vaccine is identical to the spike protein on the Covid virus and that the immune system develops antibodies to attach to and destroy this spike protein whether it is created by the virus or by the vaccine..

The claim is that these spike proteins on the virus/vaccine attach to receptors on all kinds of different cells around the body causing all of the varied symptoms minor and major that Covid / Covid vaccines are responsible for.

The factor that scientists appear unable to explain is why these spike proteins attach so aggressively to particular cells in some people but not in other people.
Not sure what point you're driving at.

TheWexfordInn

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
Not sure what point you're driving at.

Your point was that the vaccine can pose a risk to certain cells in some individuals.

My point was that the Covid virus poses literally an identical risk to those same cells of those same people as it possesses a literally identical spike protein.

The vaccine is not creating a new risk to the general population that the general population was not already exposed to through Covid.

It makes not a jot of difference to a cell if a given spike protein that has attached to one of its receptors came from a virus or a vaccine.

Hitsticle

PI Member
Feb 2, 2020
Your point was that the vaccine can pose a risk to certain cells in some individuals.

My point was that the Covid virus poses literally an identical risk to those same cells of those same people as it possesses a literally identical spike protein.

The vaccine is not creating a new risk to the general population that the general population was not already exposed to through Covid.

It makes not a jot of difference to a cell if a given spike protein that has attached to one of its receptors came from a virus or a vaccine.
This is an intramuscular injection that is programing the cells to make a protein that can create havoc in the body. I don't see the benefits, in fact, I can see it causing a lot more harm than good. Also, the spike proteins in AstraZeneca and j and j are partially synthetic hybrids so they are an unknown.

Hitsticle

PI Member
Feb 2, 2020

This is an intramuscular injection that is programing the cells to make a protein that can create havoc in the body. I don't see the benefits, in fact, I can see it causing a lot more harm than good. Also, the spike proteins in AstraZeneca and j and j are partially synthetic hybrids so they are an unknown.

Hitsticle

PI Member
Feb 2, 2020
Makes a fair point. Why has the method of the roll-out of vaccines been charged all of a sudden? Why are all age cohorts of the traveller community and homeless people required to take just this particular vaccine when vaccine choice was based on a chronological age order?
Thumbs up to whoever sanctioned this for raising even more doubts in peoples minds.