Denmark announces very tough measures to force Muslim integration.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
So you agree with Mister Francis Fukuyama?
I haven't read him but from what I understand of what he said- definitely no. I do think history will end when Christ returns.

I think every form of government and social organization in this aeon will be flawed- but some will be a lot less flawed than others, so we should strive for perfection in those areas.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
they are incompatible - the one believes civilisational retardation is inevitable - the other Communism

There not incompatible when you consider that Spengler regards civilization in Greek terms only. That the impression I get anyway.

D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
Predictable silly measures from globalist politicians who have suddenly realized that a large chunk of their fellow countrymen and women don't want to live in an Islamic country. They're now panicking and pretending to deal with the problem with completely unworkable measures. The immigration will continue and these countries will continue to be changed out of all recognition. It reminds me of a few years ago when UKIP were putting pressure on the Conservatives in Britain and Cameron had posters put on trucks warning illegal immigrants that they are being watched. Superficial nonsense designed to fool the public in to thinking immigration is being controlled. Britain has had record levels of immigration since then.

Top Bottom