Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Day 5: Sweden vs South Korea, Belgium vs Panama and Tunisia vs England

The Boss

PI Member
England looked good early on, should have scored a few.
A ridiculous penalty decision brought Tunisia level.
The second half was a bit crap, no highlights to report.
But overall England deserved to win.
It was Tunisia FFS, agree on the ref though.

D

Deleted member 392

Non Registered Member
Mexico would take those English bums apart teach them a footballing leasonLOLlllllllllllll rapheal marquez what a cool guy has a million caps now:cool: its an awful pity big sam wasnt still in charge(100% record)

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Mexico would take those English bums apart teach them a footballing leasonLOLlllllllllllll rapheal marquez what a cool guy has a million caps now:cool: its an awful pity big sam wasnt still in charge(100% record)
I thought Mexico were a really exciting good-to-watch team.
It would be most interesting to see how they would get along against England.

We don't have a good idea yet how England would do against such a relatively open team, all we have yet seen from England is their playing against a team that parked the bus draining the life out of the game.

Plasticpaddy

PI Member
What an utter pile of fucking shit. 92 minutes to beat a bunch of goat herders. Watching this abomination on the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation is enough to give me a sub arachnoid haemorrhage. I've seen more invention and creativity from the occupants of a mortuary. Listening to Cro-Magnon man Keown in the commentary box grunting away, at half time they have to analyse the square root of fuck all courtesy of that crisp munching, tax dodging, refugee loving Lineker, interceded with cursory mumbling from that Dolly Parton fan with a head like a knocking shop mattress, Alan Shearer.

Dele Alli spent half the match writhing around in pain whilst covered in flies. At one point I thought it was an Oxfam advert not a football game. I turn the radio on instead, and I get Chris Waddle butchering the English language, at least that fucking hun Alan Green had finished his bit. They should be dragged home in cattle class, taken to the Tower, put in stocks and have excrement thrown at them. Anyone disagrees is either pissed up or watching the wrong fucking channel.
That's the spirit keep supporting the lads,you're great fun,I expect you enjoy hanging round graveyards cheering people up.Now sit back and relax as England move on to even greater glory.

Top Bottom