6.15 England v Tunisia
12.30 ITV Sweden v South Korea​

OP
OP
manufan

manufan

Political Irish
Threads
Well, its been an odd world cup so far with shocks coming from nearly every game.

Nobody thought the world champions Germany would scupper to Mexico, and Brazil held to Switzerland!

Today could go anyway, but ill have ago predicting the results.

1pm, Sweden v South Korea, I'm going to go with 2-0 to Sweden on this one.

4pm Belgium v Panama, im going to go all out and predict another shock result with Panama beating Belgium by 1 goal to nil.

7pm, Tunisia v England, ill go with a 2 nil win for England.

For fun,

I'll pop 10 euro down on Sweden to win 11/10 that will net me £21.00, then ill throw it all on Panama to beat Belgium, that is currently 18/1 I will net £399. Finally, I will throw the full lot on England to win 1/2 and hopefully will net a total £598.50

OP
OP
manufan

manufan

Political Irish
Threads
Well, the Swedes had me worried there for a while, great performance by South Korea, unlucky in the end.
1-0 to Sweden.

So a €21 win on that bet.
Ive taken back my tenner and decided to gamble the 11 on a Panama win.

They are by far the outsiders in this game but watching this world cup and I think anything is possible at the moment!

My €11 euro bet could win me €209 euro if they win. Odds 18/1

Fingers crossed!

Liverpool

Political Irish
Threads
Well, the Swedes had me worried there for a while, great performance by South Korea, unlucky in the end.
1-0 to Sweden.

So a €21 win on that bet.
Ive taken back my tenner and decided to gamble the 11 on a Panama win.They are by far the outsiders in this game but watching this world cup and I think anything is possible at the moment!My €11 euro bet could win me €209 euro if they win. Odds 18/1Fingers crossed!
I i think you threw your money away on Panama tbh.
As for the Koreans they are really, really bad. Misplacing basic passes every time they go forward.​
Not really looking forward to the expanded 48 team world cup as a lot of the allocation goes to America and Asia.​

Threads
Now the World 🏆 really begins as the creme de la creme,the mighty lions of England take to the field.Get ready for a football fest as England sweep aside gallant Tunisia.

The Equaliser

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
What an utter pile of fucking shit. 92 minutes to beat a bunch of goat herders. Watching this abomination on the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation is enough to give me a sub arachnoid haemorrhage. I've seen more invention and creativity from the occupants of a mortuary. Listening to Cro-Magnon man Keown in the commentary box grunting away, at half time they have to analyse the square root of fuck all courtesy of that crisp munching, tax dodging, refugee loving Lineker, interceded with cursory mumbling from that Dolly Parton fan with a head like a knocking shop mattress, Alan Shearer.

Dele Alli spent half the match writhing around in pain whilst covered in flies. At one point I thought it was an Oxfam advert not a football game. I turn the radio on instead, and I get Chris Waddle butchering the English language, at least that fucking hun Alan Green had finished his bit. They should be dragged home in cattle class, taken to the Tower, put in stocks and have excrement thrown at them. Anyone disagrees is either pissed up or watching the wrong fucking channel.

OP
OP
manufan

manufan

Political Irish
Threads
What an utter pile of fucking shit. 92 minutes to beat a bunch of goat herders. Watching this abomination on the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation is enough to give me a sub arachnoid haemorrhage. I've seen more invention and creativity from the occupants of a mortuary. Listening to Cro-Magnon man Keown in the commentary box grunting away, at half time they have to analyse the square root of fuck all courtesy of that crisp munching, tax dodging, refugee loving Lineker, interceded with cursory mumbling from that Dolly Parton fan with a head like a knocking shop mattress, Alan Shearer.

Dele Alli spent half the match writhing around in pain whilst covered in flies. At one point I thought it was an Oxfam advert not a football game. I turn the radio on instead, and I get Chris Waddle butchering the English language, at least that fucking hun Alan Green had finished his bit. They should be dragged home in cattle class, taken to the Tower, put in stocks and have excrement thrown at them. Anyone disagrees is either pissed up or watching the wrong fucking channel.
Here Here,

The bloody BBC were praising England like they had just outsmarted Brazil or Germany. This was bloody Tunisia!

OP
OP
manufan

manufan

Political Irish
Threads
So my days total ended up with just €11.00 profit.

I was badly let down by Panama, who did not spring the hopeful result I wanted, so in the end I cashed out early and used it on England who just about gave me a scare.

Had to laugh at the BBC, showing a promo of England winning the world cup! well, that's jinked it now!

Final results for the day

Screenshot (76).png

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
England looked good early on, should have scored a few.
A ridiculous penalty decision brought Tunisia level.
The second half was a bit crap, no highlights to report.
But overall England deserved to win.

D

Deleted member 392

Non Registered Member
So my days total ended up with just €11.00 profit.

I was badly let down by Panama, who did not spring the hopeful result I wanted, so in the end I cashed out early and used it on England who just about gave me a scare.

Had to laugh at the BBC, showing a promo of England winning the world cup! well, that's jinked it now!

Final results for the day

View attachment 3256
You still have 11 more than you did last night alot others are busted out already :p

Top Bottom