David Quinn: We cannot have a debate about immigration as long as those who ask questions are denounced as racist

missy

PI Member
Spot on.

It's one of the more disturbing aspects of this 'multiculturalism' crime, how the decency and kindness of people has been so manipulated that they're all fighting for, and defending, their own destruction.

Then there's also just the plain hateful characters pushing it.
It's the Bernays strategy to the core - you manipulate people's emotions to their own detriment.
Fascinating to see how easily it works.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
Sometimes I watch boxing matches otherwise no.
Do you think Conor is trying to troll all Muslims or just Khabib?

Ted

PI Member
Spot on.

It's one of the more disturbing aspects of this 'multiculturalism' crime, how the decency and kindness of people has been so manipulated that they're all fighting for, and defending, their own destruction.

Then there's also just the plain hateful characters pushing it.
I don't buy that.
People are now, first and foremost, afraid. They're afraid to speak their minds, afraid to be out of synch with the mob, afraid of holding or expressing an opinion that's at odds with what is acceptable.

Even journalists, who have contributed so much to creating their own prison, are now afraid to think or say what is verboten.

What you're witnessing isn't decency, tolerance or kindness - it's fear.

It's the sort of fear that convinces normally kind and decent people to kill their unloved children.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
I don't buy that.
People are now, first and foremost, afraid. They're afraid to speak their minds, afraid to be out of synch with the mob, afraid of holding or expressing an opinion that's at odds with what is acceptable.

Even journalists, who have contributed so much to creating their own prison, are now afraid to think or say what is verboten.

What you're witnessing isn't decency, tolerance or kindness - it's fear.

It's the sort of fear that convinces normally kind and decent people to kill their unloved children.
It's definitely fear now, but it started out as manipulating decency, and in many ways it's still how the message is being driven into people. Younger people especially are susceptible to the decency message as they grow up/go to school amongst immigrant offspring- and in a lot of cases as the Irish minority in schools. I know a fair few parents who've been called racist by their own children, incredibly.

Jim

PI Member
It's the Bernays strategy to the core - you manipulate people's emotions to their own detriment.
Fascinating to see how easily it works.
I recently posted a video Documentary that deal with, amongst other tactics, how people (Whites only) are being manipulated and directed into accepting, without realising their own ethnic demise. The video has been removed countless times by You Tube thought police , and has amassed a approx quarter of a million views from the time it was first broadcast. The original director and producer is now banned from posting the video on YT , but yet another brave soul has reposted it. I have never recommended a video so highly, as this one, so please view it until the end. It is a short video , but it cover most of not all the anti White tactics being used today , as many of you have alluded to in your recent comments.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Work permits announced for agriculture workers from outside the EU due to labour shortage

There isn't actually a shortage of Irish people willing to carry out agricultural labour. What there is is a shortage of Irish people willing to carry out agricultural labour for slave wages.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
I think that is perfectly fine.
If there are worker shortages identified in a particular area then introduce fixed term working visas allowing work only in the activity specified for a specified length of time with no right to access social services, Government services, with an obligation for them to self-fund health insurance and so on and above all with no automatic route to permanent residency.
The same kind of deal that Europeans get when they work in Saudi Arabia for instance.

But once the Landlord and Cheap Labour Régime has cheap migrant labour in its clutches, it will never give it up. Passports for all.

Top Bottom