Hot David McWilliams supports former Irish Diplomat "that Ireland considers a future of outside the EU!"

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
They defend a nazi coup in Ukraine.
Hello 2014 this is 2017 calling.

You appear to be unaware that this "nazi coup" bolloxology that the Kremlin propoganda machine attempted to push back in 2014 was dumped by them before the end of that year when they saw that that line completely failed to gain traction in world opinion that could see it was utter crap.

Hello 2014 this is 2017 calling.

You appear to be unaware that this "nazi coup" bolloxology that the Kremlin propoganda machine attempted to push back in 2014 was dumped by them before the end of that year when they saw that that line completely failed to gain traction in world opinion that could see it was utter crap.
And you appear unaware that just because some uninformed bully (i.e.you), unable to put together arguments, evidence or proof says something doesn't make it so.

Truth hurts! The Azov battalion in Ukraine continue to wear the swastika
and the ss logo, kill people, and celebrate Stepan Bandera despite your attempts at "proof by authority"

That browbeating technique of yours only works on p.ie. sorry.

Apparently here people are allowed to express the facts without being closed down by peer pressure.

Suck it up wexford.

Last edited:

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
And you appear unaware that just because some uninformed bully (i.e.you), unable to put together arguments, evidence or proof says something doesn't make it so.

and the ss logo, kill people, and celebrate Stepan Bandera despite your attempts at "proof by authority"

Apparently here people are allowed to express the facts without being closed down by peer pressure.

Suck it up wexford.
Wex seems to be some sort of tortured schizophrenic alright... poor lad.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account

Suck it up wexford.
FFS there were of the orders of hundreds of members of the now disappeared Azov battalion.

Only a truly brain dead Kremlin-bot would claim that these million people who announced to the world the start of the Maidan movement were members of the Azov battalion or any other Nazi/Fascist organisation.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
Wex seems to be some sort of tortured schizophrenic alright... poor lad.
WTF is schizophrenic about pointing out Kremlin propaganda sh&te from a tool who knows nothing about Ukraine, who has never set foot in the place and who probably has never talked to a Ukrainian whose views about Ukraine consist entirely of parroting the crap spewed out by the colonial aggressor and biggest enemy of Ukraine.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
WTF is schizophrenic about pointing out Kremlin propaganda sh&te from a tool who knows nothing about Ukraine, who has never set foot in the place and who probably has never talked to a Ukrainian whose views about Ukraine consist entirely of parroting the crap spewed out by the colonial aggressor and biggest enemy of Ukraine.
Standard Wexizophrenic nonsense.

Predictable.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
Standard Wexizophrenic nonsense.

Predictable.
Fact free point free argument free crap. Are you trying to gain a reputation as a troll? If not then make a point.
Are you like that other tool another one of these Kremlin trolls who parrot word for word whatever the Russian propaganda ministry states without any thought or analysis given to it by yourself?

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
Fact free point free argument free crap. Are you trying to gain a reputation as a troll? If not then make a point.
Are you like that other tool another one of these Kremlin trolls who parrot word for word whatever the Russian propaganda ministry states without any thought or analysis given to it by yourself?
I've 'liked' countless posts by you, and replied to nearly as many- all without reaction from you. Not that any of that bothers me, I just like your points on here...

The fact that you've chosen to reply to the posts where I've called you into question, really does say a lot about you.

Last edited:

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
I've 'liked' countless posts by you, and replied to nearly as many- all without reaction from you. Not that any of that bothers me, I just like your points on here...

The fact that you've chosen to reply to the posts where I've called you into question, really does say a lot about you, you sad bastard.
You called me out by for whatever reason smirking about a post I made about Ukraine.

I've got extensive experience of the place being someone who views Ukrainian TV/ newspapers daily, having being there repeatedly, having multiple Ukrainians I talk to all the time. Along with Ireland and the UK it forms the three counties I know most about and have done so for for years.

You are someone who probably couldn't find Ukraine on the map who decided to post a smart arse congratulation to another tool who chose to post anti-Ukraine Russian propaganda.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
You called me out by for whatever reason smirking about a post I made about Ukraine.

I've got extensive experience of the place being someone who views Ukrainian TV/ newspapers daily, having being there repeatedly, having multiple Ukrainians I talk to all the time. Along with Ireland and the UK it forms the three counties I know most about and have done so for for years.

You are someone who probably couldn't find Ukraine on the map who decided to post a smart arse congratulation to another tool who chose to post anti-Ukraine Russian propaganda.
Lol.

Channel your misplaced, nonsense aggression towards someone else, you sad bastard.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
Lol.

Channel your nonsense aggression towards someone else, you sad bastard.
I tell you something, I do feel aggression to anyone who speaks out in favour of Russias policy in Ukraine or apologists for their policy such as tits like you.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
I tell you something, I do feel aggression to anyone who speaks out in favour of Russias policy in Ukraine or apologists for their policy such as tits like you.
As I was saying- misplaced, nonsense aggression.

Find an appropriate outlet, you sad bastard.

Top Bottom