Hot David McWilliams supports former Irish Diplomat "that Ireland considers a future of outside the EU!"

Una

Donator
Premium Account
Paranoia strikes deep into your life it will creep.Enough with the fear project and neurotic nonsense.Ireland needs to get out of the EU rapido.

yeah i'm aware it sounds absolutely nuts.., but it depends on how far down the rabbit hole u've been.

Ah of course the colonies coming to the rescue of the empire. Surely you don't believe that will actually happen though a trade deal within a few years. Highly unlikely. And besides shipping charges will add costs to goods even if they conclude a swift trade deal

Ah of course the colonies coming to the rescue of the empire. Surely you don't believe that will actually happen though a trade deal within a few years. Highly unlikely. And besides shipping charges will add costs to goods even if they conclude a swift trade deal
Project fear has really fooled you.Australia and NZ are great friends to Britain and Ireland,we have ancestry and heritage,forget about colonies they control their borders not like the fools in the EU,UK and Ireland.They are real friends they have pride and identity,not like the shambles,that freedom of movement brings.What's the matter don't you want Ireland to be Irish anymore?

Project fear has really fooled you.Australia and NZ are great friends to Britain and Ireland,we have ancestry and heritage,forget about colonies they control their borders not like the fools in the EU,UK and Ireland.They are real friends they have pride and identity,not like the shambles,that freedom of movement brings.What's the matter don't you want Ireland to be Irish anymore?
I do want Ireland to be Irish but there has to be some give and take in Europe. Things aren't half as bad as people make out here

Una

Donator
Premium Account
I do want Ireland to be Irish but there has to be some give and take in Europe. Things aren't half as bad as people make out here
I'm glad that you want Ireland to be Irish,there now that doesn't make you a nationalistic fanatic.I'm afraid that if you have the EU freedom of movement and too much immigration then Ireland will lose it's identity.I think you'll see England,the UK prosper it is the EU that will be consigned to the history books.

yeah i'm aware it sounds absolutely nuts.., but it depends on how far down the rabbit hole u've been.
I'd take my head out of the hole if I was you. It went too far in I think. :-D

But I would agree that the EU is run by a bunch of pompous corrupt and self important nutters, and they do not have the interests of poorer peripheral nations at heart.
It's a bureaucratic self serving pampered overpaid cheerleader producing machine with real power concentrated in a few unelected hands.
They are busy destroying the cultures of many countries because of some daft politically correct homogenising ideology
and giving religiosity a foothold in Europe which they haven't had since the dark ages.
Big business have 6000+ lobbyists in brussels. They own those fuckers.
They backed invasions of Libya, Iraq.
They defend a nazi coup in Ukraine.
They are up to their necks in the pillaging of Africa.
They took the part of bankster gamblers against the citizens of greece and Ireland.
We were browbeaten into this organisation and they took most of our fishing rights and drained our pension fund
It's a pathological out of control cancerous disaster which metastasised from a simple and overall good idea. A common market.
It should die and be replaced again by that simple common market
and some basic sensible common laws relating to how corporations are allowed to behave
within all member states of that trading block

Una

Donator
Premium Account
I'd take my head out of the hole if I was you. It went too far in I think. :-D

But I would agree that the EU is run by a bunch of pompous corrupt and self important nutters, and they do not have the interests of poorer peripheral nations at heart.
It's a bureaucratic self serving pampered overpaid cheerleader producing machine with real power concentrated in a few unelected hands.
They are busy destroying the cultures of many countries because of some daft politically correct homogenising ideology
and giving religiosity a foothold in Europe which they haven't had since the dark ages.
Big business have 6000+ lobbyists in brussels. They own those fuckers.
They backed invasions of Libya, Iraq.
They defend a nazi coup in Ukraine.
They are up to their necks in the pillaging of Africa.
They took the part of bankster gamblers against the citizens of greece and Ireland.
We were browbeaten into this organisation and they took most of our fishing rights and drained our pension fund
It's a pathological out of control cancerous disaster which metastasised from a simple and overall good idea. A common market.
It should die and be replaced again by that simple common market
and some basic sensible common laws relating to how corporations are allowed to behave
within all member states of that trading block

Agree with all of the above, but i stand by everything i said.
It's important to discover who 'They' really are, for starters. the ones 'behind' the pawns.
It's much more sadistic /& calculated than u think. with 'covert' rule & 'infiltration' of Governments by the Freemasons.
the EU, UK & France, including IRL.
What u see, or what yr told, isn't necessarily the full picture, with many traitors in position across the EU.

Agree with all of the above, but i stand by everything i said.
It's important to discover who 'They' really are, for starters. the ones 'behind' the pawns.
It's much more sadistic /& calculated than u think. with 'covert' rule & 'infiltration' of Governments by the Freemasons.
the EU, UK & France, including IRL.
What u see, or what yr told, isn't necessarily the full picture, with many traitors in position across the EU.
It's about organisational common sense, power and profits and sociopathy. That's all.
It's not just the jews. ~These fucks are from many countries.
Though because they are an intelligent and resourceful people they are well represented.

Basically It's cheaper to market products and propaganda to a homogenous group.
Also, there is less localised resistance to corporate exploitation in a "grey goo" population with little in common with their neighbours
than in a group with a strong local shared "identity".

Lower costs, larger market, higher profits, cheaper branding / marketting,
easier central control of one cashless money supply, and a compliant malleable customer base.
And one religion, preferably very restrictive and controlling. i.e. Islam
Y'know, to keep their focus squarely on the "next life" while they get fucked over in this one

Basically some nihilist nutters with no value system except power and money
want their livestock to be all the same and easier and cheaper to manage.

That's all. No "Jewish conspiracy" per se.
Just your commoner garden conspiracy of sociopathic c*nts in power in many countries
wanting more money and power and tighter simpler control of their livestock

Last edited:
Top Bottom