• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Dave Fanning RTE - Underrated and Un-Woke?

NiceNin

Donator
PI Member
Never listened to Mr Fanning all these years but happened to hear him in his new weekend slot on 2FM the last while - and I'm very impressed.

He suggested Donald Trump is responsible for peace in the ME and deemed cultural appropriation as "nonsense". Apparently he filled in for D'Arcy a while back and listeners didn't want him to leave.

An opportunist - or is the tide turning?

1pm-3pm Sats and Suns (RTE hasn't updated his webpage!).

Irishman abroad

PI Member
Never listened to Mr Fanning all these years but happened to hear him in his new weekend slot on 2FM the last while - and I'm very impressed.

He suggested Donald Trump is responsible for peace in the ME and deemed cultural appropriation as "nonsense". Apparently he filled in for D'Arcy a while back and listeners didn't want him to leave.

Was never a big fan (excuse the pun). Always thought he was a bit smug. However, this demands respect.

BSA

PI Member
Are we talking about the same DF?

Working in RTE since the earth started to cool down?

With so many RTE fixtures dropping like flies maybe his time has come...

I'll give him a listen so

subversive writer

PI Member

Nither his only mandate for years has been music. Now he has a different mandate.

It could be he smells the winds of change with the ra heads gaining in popularity and now wants to stir things up

Then again maybe he is just having a brain fart/tumor

The facists will no doubt try to now have him drummed out of his job have him cucked by a Nigerian in the interest of integration and have his daughter gang raped in the interest of multi culturalism

Top Bottom