Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Daily media race baiting thread

Storybud2

PI Member
Just on rte one

Is that anchor baby scam still selling on the fake news ?

Meanwhile,, white people are being culturally replaced even historically, all the revisionist TV Fascist Woke scum are tipping along
replacing white people in TV shows with black people (not Chinese or Asians, etc, just black people) Bridgerton, Worzel Gummidge
Jack and the Beanstalk , (those are only the ones in the last week) ,, imagine the fookin riots if black people were being replaced
in their own culture by the scumbags in Netflix and other TV companies ? cultural appropriation is happening on a massive
scale against white people and the fake news ensures no debate or even mention of this is allowed,

George Clooneys latest crap,, end of the world , last man , but there is a returning space ship ,,, and of course there
is a reasonable amount of woke sh1t most people can take but ,, the space ship with a crew of 5 , it just gets appalling ,

Black Captain ? ok,, it is a push but we can go along with it,, as he commands people under his direction ? (trying too hard)
He is also a genius mathematician ? ok,, usually not the type to command space ships, on thin ice here as there is no Black
genius mathematicians claiming the nobel prize anytime soon,,
There is one WHITE female crew and yep, guess what,, he is banging her and having a kid with her and whitey is replaced
yet again by the woke scum,, turned it off , never rated Clooney , like EVER, and it shows,, he can sell his sh1t coffee all he wants,

whyfillaw

PI Member
Just on rte one

and the Wan********ers at ORE TEE EEE are scratching their heads as to why the advertising revenue/income is falling so much and so sudden.Nothing to do with Covid-19 , it is this PC ,Woke ,Multicultualism BS that switches people off big time.I have been watching Paramount Channel on sky this evening/night with classic Westerns .Forget asking for more License Fee increases , give us the license payers something entertaining to watch not this Multiculturalism force fed crap which no one watches, not even the Africans living in Ireland.

cello

PI Member
and the Wan********ers at ORE TEE EEE are scratching their heads as to why the advertising revenue/income is falling so much and so sudden.Nothing to do with Covid-19 , it is this PC ,Woke ,Multicultualism BS that switches people off big time.I have been watching Paramount Channel on sky this evening/night with classic Westerns .Forget asking for more License Fee increases , give us the license payers something entertaining to watch not this Multiculturalism force fed crap which no one watches, not even the Africans living in Ireland.

The Africans here all have satellite dishes beaming in the home channels, where white people, even the virtue signalling moral Taliban, don't exist.

TW Tone

PI Member
The Africans here all have satellite dishes beaming in the home channels, where white people, even the virtue signalling moral Taliban, don't exist.

Yes. I had Egyptian welfare frauds living near me till I moved a couple years back.
I learned both man & wife were citizens of Ireland, even tho the woman only knew enough English to get to Tesco and buy vast slabs of meat. (Don't these people eat anything else?)

Outside of Tesco and welfare collection, she spent the whole day glued to Arabic satellite TV.
A fine citizen of Ireland.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
As an immigrant to Ireland I have never ever experienced any racist comments. And only ever been welcomed by the Irish. Are these people just looking for sympathy, eternally playing the victim, just looking for attention or making it all up?

Last edited:

whyfillaw

PI Member
I've heard this lily-livered Bucko on the wireless moaning about "how he is victimised because of his skin colour" on the O'Brien National radio stations.He speaks "very camply" as some of the characters in the Carry On films used to do.
A Walter Mitty with grande illusions of self-importance. His mother probably "over protected him as a young boy" and this is what she has ended up for her "devotion".

page61

PI Member

Conall Gulban

Staff member
PI Member
Always the victims.
Funny we don't hear this from Muslims, Polish, Philipinos , Chinese, Latvians, Lithuanians, Pakistanis, Indians, Albanians, Georgians, Syrians, Brazilians, yadda yadda yadda

Always the victims.
“It also found that people don’t get jobs based on the merit of their educational background — even though you might have a degree or even a higher qualification, but because it was not based in Ireland, you don’t get the job.

Oh, fuck off. I'm a recent graduate with a good degree and a good average score, and I can't get near an interview, never mind a job. Not getting the job you want, likely has zero to do with race.

He added: “Dublin Bus and the Luas have done a great job, you see people there who are African. But what about other institutions as well? What about the Department of Justice? What about the Department of Foreign Affairs? Or NGOs?”

God help us if these race baiters ever get into the DOJ, because we'll end up like white South Africans.

Top Bottom