Daily media race baiting thread

TW Tone

PI Member

darava

PI Member
You (almost) got it in one! Imperial wars combined with disaster capitalism and it's cynical destructive exploitation of third world countries.
We need to solve those root problems in situ, not import the wreckage en masse to other countries as cheap labour!

i think you are ignorant about lord macauloy and his policies on which even now western world and especially america and its allies are working on it.

so i dont think that this all farce is effective in the first place whatever you are boasting of.

@graceland.com

PI Member

Peter Schlemihl

PI Member
You (almost) got it in one! Imperial wars combined with disaster capitalism and it's cynical destructive exploitation of third world countries.
We need to solve those root problems in situ, not import the wreckage en masse to other countries as cheap labour!

For other European member states that is arguably an appropriate emendation, for Ireland however, it is not. The majority of Nigerians, South Africans and Zimbabweans are far from desperate.

El Chaval.

PI Member
I heard him on radio.
He speaks with a weird accent, definitely not Cork.
So it's perfectly reasonable to ask him where he's from.
I think he's lying, by the way.
As a pasty faced, cracker, I get asked this almost daily. From taxi drivers, shopkeepers, barbers, random strangers.
Who gives a royal fuck? Seriously.

Top Bottom