Daily media race baiting thread

@graceland.com

PI Member
Interesting she isn't worried about the Irish experience of the wider world , or talks about how the Irish were stigmatized at times in other parts of the world.
Have you ever heard one of these airhead say how much they appreciate what the Irish went through being colonised and having to emigrate while they come here.

It's all about them.

@graceland.com

PI Member

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Interesting she isn't worried about the Irish experience of the wider world , or talks about how the Irish were stigmatized at times in other parts of the world.
Have you ever heard one of these airhead say how much they appreciate what the Irish went through being colonised and having to emigrate while they come here.

It's all about them.
Its just something to " Have a Story for the Media “ ~ ~ Look at me such a Huge Victim but aren’t I doing well ! !

Six months later ~ ~ “ Look at me a Huge Victim and sure look how it has held me back "

Six Months Later ~ ~ Another Angle ! !

Just think that over the last while th~ ~ Oprah Winfrey and Michell Obama have being playing the “ Pour Me Victim Card "

One has made 2 and a half billion off the American People, a huge amount of her audience was white but Oprah is still a “ Victim “ = = What Planet is she on ? ?

The other’s husband was elected twice to the biggest job in America by lots and lots of White People but Michelle Obama is still a “ Huge Victim “ despite banks giving her Husband millions and millions since he left office which is a strong pointer to who Barack Obama looked after when he was in Office !

But Michelle is still a Huge Victim ! !

The Media that panders to them is the big problem but the audiences that buy that media are worse.

@graceland.com

PI Member

It's all about them.
The problem with these people is they are ignorant.

They know nothing of Irish history

You would think they all were living in new York or London both in their expectations of largesse from the government and their constant sniping at the Irish people, a people that have afforded them a very comfortable platform for them to bleat about how much they hate Ireland.

Go back to a black country then, go and change the world
Don't try and change Ireland, a country that suffered colonisation for 800 years.
Pick on a country that abused blacks, all Ireland has done is give from the black babies to the asylum scammers.

It's all about them.
name a country or nation more persecuted and genocided than the irish , in the last 800 years. Yet, it seems total silence on that warcrime.

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
Pick on a country that abused blacks, all Ireland has done is give from the black babies to the asylum scammers.
That wouldn't even be the Brits, as they freed the Blacks from slavery in 1809 and 1833. Maybe Ethiopia, even worse than America, even though many Blacks worship Selassie as a god, and call Whites and Catholicism "Babylon". They didn't abolish slavery until 1942.

As for Muslims.

Last edited:

@graceland.com

PI Member
That wouldn't even be the Brits, as they freed the Blacks from slavery in 1809 and 1833. Maybe Ethiopia, even worse than America, even though many Blacks worship Selassie as a god, and call Whites and Catholicism "Babylon". They didn't abolish slavery until 1944.

As for Muslims.
That exactly what I mean by calling these airhead ignorant, they know nothing of the world .

They are coached by fake NGOs who are full of free loaders who wouldn't last 5 minutes in a proper job.

OP
C

congress_tart

PI Member
how is the guy in this video from a disadvantaged background? parents couldnt be arsed getting a job?

@graceland.com

PI Member
how is the guy in this video from a disadvantaged background? parents couldnt be arsed getting a job?

What a load of quackery
The ruanne one is a token half wit given airtime to show how we look after the poor
Diversity my arse, she talking nonsense, I didn't hear her worried about diversity during the abortion referendum when anyone offering a different view was shouted down.

As far as the budding lawyer/barrister is concerned his grammar is atrocious, he cant use words in their proper context.

The barriers to law are simple, money.
Nothing to do with diversity, I think the legal profession in Ireland are not the best.
But it's hard to be a barrister and it's hard to make a good living as a barrister in Ireland, I know a few who couldnt make it pay.

But isn't it strange that the barriers to law referr3d to here have been this way for Irish people for generations but instead of represent g them she chooses to virtue signal and show a black guy, and will bet you if that black guy was anti abortion or anti same sex marriage he wouldn't have featured.
This is the nonsense that supposed to be progressive.

Storybud2

PI Member
Retard media fake news cop on applied, run to RTE/Irish Slimes, Take lessons from libtard politicians, Jackpot,

BTW,, ZERO skill, ability,work ethic, imagination, etc,, just make sure yo Daddy is Black and as in most cases he has fuked off (FACT) and left
the taxpayers to foot the bill, the trail of destruction they have left for the taxpayers to pick up is incredible,

The Race Card is a free debit card paid for by taxpayers forced to pay the RTE propaganda tax and the government fake media posing as "independents"

The Fake news simply is not getting it,, most people are so over them,, from RTE to Bill Maher to the New York Times, the evidence outweighs their lies,

GodsDog

PI Member
Yes
From the comfort if Ireland thry pontificate

If they cared that much thry would go to the root if the problem in the countries where these chancers desperate people swam from

Because there are billions of them and neitherireland nor Europe can fit them in
Even if we wanted too

The problem has to be remedied at source.

But that's common sense, that's no use,
No virtue in that
You (almost) got it in one! Imperial wars combined with disaster capitalism and it's cynical destructive exploitation of third world countries.
We need to solve those root problems in situ, not import the wreckage en masse to other countries as cheap labour!

Top Bottom