Self Moderated Thread Cultural enrichment with acid. That'll never happen here!

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
The acid thing is a low, low thing to do and so easily done.

And I'm just looking at some of the sentences given for this crimes - three years, six years. 10 years for a man who throw acid in a journalists face - journos being part of the Régime its a big deal to target them. Anyone who does this should get the same time as for murder.

OP
OP
Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
The acid thing is a low, low thing to do and so easily done.
They don't care, the culture accepts gang rapes, stoning, beheading, pouring petrol on people and setting them on fire to name a few inventive means of torturing others as normal. Our countries are importing these problems that will only get worse.

OP
OP
Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
And I'm just looking at some of the sentences given for this crimes - three years, six years. 10 years for a man who throw acid in a journalists face - journos being part of the Régime its a big deal to target them. Anyone who does this should get the same time as for murder.
I don't think we should be paying money to keep people fed and warm for 15 years. The victims of these crimes lives are ruined until they die.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I don't think we should be paying money to keep people fed and warm for 15 years. The victims of these crimes lives are ruined until they die.

Yes, I'm all for capital punishment. Though it can be difficult to get sufficient proof to hang someone. Prison should involve hard labour - in that way the prisoner can really pay his or her debt to society though hard work. We have a great deal of work in Ireland that desperately needs to be done that could be done by prisoners.

They don't care, the culture accepts gang rapes, stoning, beheading, pouring petrol on people and setting them on fire to name a few inventive means of torturing others as normal. Our countries are importing these problems that will only get worse.
Some Diversity Angels do it, yes. Gotta say it and make the point that we don't need to import more layers of lumpen tribalism from unstable sectors of the planet.

But there's also a native skanger element and lumpenprole type that are at it too. Enough of them unfortunately that we need to remark upon it to have a complete picture of this acid phenomena. It could even be the snowflake ninjas might be getting ideas as well. That guy in Charlottesville almost got blinded for example. It wasn't with acid but it's not a big leap to imagine they could deploy it in future given how unhinged they are.

OP
OP
Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
Some Diversity Angels do it, yes. Gotta say it and make the point that we don't need to import more layers of lumpen tribalism from unstable sectors of the planet.

But there's also a native skanger element and lumpenprole type that are at it too. Enough of them unfortunately that we need to remark upon it to have a complete picture of this acid phenomena. It could even be the snowflake ninjas might be getting ideas as well. That guy in Charlottesville almost got blinded for example. It wasn't with acid but it's not a big leap to imagine they could deploy it in future given how unhinged they are.
LMAO @ Diversity Angels. Very Irish Times!

Top Bottom