Cuckservative Twitter Feed

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
I dedicate this thread to the three resident, deracinated douchebags: SatanWatch, Young Scrotum and Poseur Olli Rehn. This fellow was among the best of the (extreme) alt-right to being tweeting, along with AdolfJoeBiden, JazzHandsMcFeels and Conservacuck, way back in 2015. He's had his account banned so many times, he's had to return in toned-down iterations. He's often insightful, never equivocal and mostly hilarious:

The Cuckservative (@NEOCONCANCER) | Twitter

These are among his pithier tweets:

D

Deleted member 2348

Non Registered Member
I dedicate this thread to the three resident, deracinated douchebags: SatanWatch, Young Scrotum and Poseur Olli Rehn. This fellow was among the best of the (extreme) alt-right to being tweeting, along with AdolfJoeBiden, JazzHandsMcFeels and Conservacuck, way back in 2015. He's had his account banned so many times, he's had to return in toned-down iterations. He's often insightful, never equivocal and mostly hilarious:

Inside I'm laughing.

I dedicate this thread to the three resident, deracinated douchebags: SatanWatch, Young Scrotum and Poseur Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh. This fellow was among the best of the (extreme) alt-right to being tweeting, along with AdolfJoeBiden, JazzHandsMcFeels and Conservacuck, way back in 2015. He's had his account banned so many times, he's had to return in toned-down iterations. He's often insightful, never equivocal and mostly hilarious:

Was it Uncle Teddy who turned you into such a twisted individual?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

Ha ha! That's hilarious.

OP
OP
Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
He's had his account banned so many times, he's had to return in toned-down iterations. He's often insightful, never equivocal and mostly hilarious:
He was banned for a week, but he's back with more hilarity and insights. P.iehole posters, please avert your gaze lest you risk temporary blindness:

Top Bottom