Creepy unexplained photos that creeped you out

The photos of the fairies playing with the children were creepy, and unexplainable. But what other strange photos have made the hairs stand on your bum, or made you wonder if there is another realm beyond the materialistic world?

To start this thread of dread off, I am posting this photo, taken by an photographer (who refuses to be named for fear of ghostly reprisals). It is of a strange, mysterious levitating apparition moving through the darkness in a council house on the northside. No one has yet been able to adequately explain it. Photographic trickery, digital wizardry or is it an entity from a realm of the undead, destined to roam skangerooney land until judgement day?

Even more dramatic is this spine tingling photo of the spectre of Newby Church taken by the Reverend Kenneth Lord in the 1960s. Despite much scrutiny, the phantom's presence in the photo has never been explained. It doesn't appear to be trick photography. I can recall first seeing this on an episode of Ripley's Believe it Or Not. I haven't stopped wetting the bed since.

What could it be?

Discuss (and post creepy photos).

2pacs

Donator
Premium Account
I thought the Faires were fakes?

Top Bottom