• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 COVID Adverts

Sham frÓg

PI Member
Aug 25, 2020
I don't think most people realise how iodine-deficient they are. I always have a bottle of lugols in the cupboard. I know there are more palatable versions out there. I've never heard of the castor oil thing, do you drink it? You ever tried MSM, it's the human version of DMSO that they give to racehorses, brilliant stuff. Don't buy capsules though, it works out too expensive, you can buy big tubs of the crystals. If you have a polish shop near you they sell magnesium mineral water, it comes from magnesium-rich springs and it's around 1 euro for a 1.5 l bottle. It's an easy way to get it into you I suppose.
That's madness about the 72 vaccines. No wonder they have such high instances of auto-immune disorders. They're like a gift for the pharma companies that keeps on giving.
Here's the thing, that lady I posted earlier Amanda Vollmer has written a book on DMSO and has a few vids on her vids page about DMSO - I took a good drop of it before xmas and will take more soon. Great tack. Big Pharma dirty tricks tried to ban it by giving animals huge doses of it in tests years back which caused eye damage to some dogs. (minor damage too I might add). This is the way they roll. They are diabolical.

That's good to know about the Polish shops - cheers old bean. Will be getting some mag water so.

Castor Oil liver packs ( I use hot water bottle)

Sham frÓg

PI Member
Aug 25, 2020
I don't think most people realise how iodine-deficient they are. I always have a bottle of lugols in the cupboard. I know there are more palatable versions out there. I've never heard of the castor oil thing, do you drink it? You ever tried MSM, it's the human version of DMSO that they give to racehorses, brilliant stuff. Don't buy capsules though, it works out too expensive, you can buy big tubs of the crystals. If you have a polish shop near you they sell magnesium mineral water, it comes from magnesium-rich springs and it's around 1 euro for a 1.5 l bottle. It's an easy way to get it into you I suppose.
That's madness about the 72 vaccines. No wonder they have such high instances of auto-immune disorders. They're like a gift for the pharma companies that keeps on giving.
I use hot water bottle -

Feb 2, 2020
Here's the thing, that lady I posted earlier Amanda Vollmer has written a book on DMSO and has a few vids on her vids page about DMSO - I took a good drop of it before xmas and will take more soon. Great tack. Big Pharma dirty tricks tried to ban it by giving animals huge doses of it in tests years back which caused eye damage to some dogs. (minor damage too I might add). This is the way they roll. They are diabolical.

That's good to know about the Polish shops - cheers old bean. Will be getting some mag water so.

They said it caused glaucoma in dogs apparently. The only reason I haven't used the DMSO itself is because it's supposed to make your whole body smell of garlic, that's why I was using the MSM. I could have got it from the local equine shop as they keep it in stock, so I might get a bottle just to have it. Things must be bad if we're perusing veterinary supplies to supplement our health. I probably have more trust in a vet these days anyway.
Thanks for the vid. I thought you had to drink the stuff, so that's a relief. I once saw where they used to use a charcoal poultice to draw toxins through the skin. Maybe a layer of charcoal on top of the castor oil might draw out more. Then again why fix something if it's not broken.

Top Bottom