Count Dankula found guilty in Scottish court of being "Grossly Offensive"

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
It might turn out to have been a good thing if he gets cleared in a high profile High Court case with TV reporters showing the relevant Scottish Police officers going in and out of the court with a commentary detailing their absurd waste of public funds pushing this Political motivated agenda.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
It might turn out to have been a good thing if he gets cleared in a high profile High Court case with TV reporters showing the relevant Scottish Police officers going in and out of the court with a commentary detailing their absurd waste of public funds pushing this Political motivated agenda.
What was the Sky News reporter trying to trip his girlfriend at the top of the steps all about?

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
What was the Sky News reporter trying to trip his girlfriend at the top of the steps all about?
Listening to Count Dankula on the RedPilUnited video a few posts ago I thought he said that she tried to trip the Reporter up to get him out of their way.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
Listening to Count Dankula on the RedPilUnited video a few posts ago I thought he said that she tried to trip the Reporter up to get him out of their way.
Nope, she has gone on Twatter and asked Sky News for an explanation as to why he tried trip her.
There's war over it.

This is pure nonsense. The guy was having a laff with his girlfriend's pug FFS.
He didn't gas anyone. Neither did the dog.

Meanwhile the brits sell billions in weaponry to the Saudis
and advise them on how best to use them to incinerate the poorest people on the planet.

The world is a fucking madhouse full of hypocrites and fake sentiment.

RedFusion

Donator
Premium Account
If he crowdsources he should get that fine paid off, id glady put a tenner in.

Tom

Eirú Sean Gael
Do you think that people making jokes about the famine should be convicted and jailed?
At Glasgow Rangers matches thousands of supporters regularly sing songs about the famine - which I find highly offensive and hurtful.
Would you agree that anyone caught singing these songs should be arrested, convicted and sentenced to jail?
I remember a joke when I was growing up. What's Bobby Sands phone number?
80 80 80
For the youngsters that's ate knotin, ate knotin, ate knotin with an Irish accent.
To my eternal shame I laughed and I was at the Kevin Lynch protest march at the time.

Some might this offensive.

http://www.dungivengac.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/hi-rescrest.jpg
"Misneach is Dilseacht"
meaning
"Courage and Loyalty"

Last edited:
Top Bottom