Count Dankula found guilty in Scottish court of being "Grossly Offensive"

He didn't just teach his dog to do a Nazi salute. His alleged "comedy" consisted in eliciting a reaction in his dog to an extremely offensive phrase.

It would be somewhat like, though still no where near in terms of sheer scale of murders, or closeness in time of surviving relatives to their savagely murdered relatives, and their never to be realised children and grand-children:

Ya wanna Cromwell some Irish?

Haha!

Hahaha!

Hahahaha!

Hahahahahaha!

Fucking idiot. And anyone trying to make the case that is "free speech" is an unmitigated fucking idiot too.

Superhans

Site Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
He didn't just teach his dog to do a Nazi salute. His alleged "comedy" consisted in eliciting a reaction in his dog to an extremely offensive phrase.

It would be somewhat like, though still no where near in terms of scale of murders, or closeness in time of surviving relatives to their savagely murdered relatives:

Haha!

Hahaha!

Hahahaha!

Hahahahahaha!

Fucking idiot. And anyone trying to make the case that is "free speech" is an unmitigated fucking idiot too.
I may not agree with the quality of his jokes but it was all done for comical value in my opinion.

Where does this stop, what is offensive what is acceptable?

It would be somewhat like, though still no where near in terms of scale of murders, or closeness in time of surviving relatives to their savagely murdered relatives:

Haha!

Hahaha!

Hahahaha!

Hahahahahaha!

So what? I have no problem with someone joking about Cromwell. I've heard plenty of famine jokes in my time..did they annoy me - yes
Did they enrage me - yes
But never in a million years would I want someone to be locked up for jokes.

If this dopey wanker wants to train his dog to do stupid fucking things, then that is up to him. This is a clear case that dogs are alright until you give them owners. Also, any one who puts those fucking things in their earlobes and shrapnel all over their fucking ugly face is an uber cunt in my book. What a weapons grade fucking idiot. Furthermore, facial accoutrements aside, he looks like the sort of spacker that would be licking the fucking windows on the sunshine bus.

Maybe all you aspiring comedians should pack your bags and head over to Syria to tell jokes to the parents about their kids murdered by Assad's barrel bombs. "The Political Irish Barrel of Laughs for Free Speech" tour you could call it.

Superhans

Site Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Maybe all you aspiring comedians should pack your bags and head over to Syria to tell jokes to the parents about their kids murdered by Assad's barrel bombs. "The Political Irish Barrel of Laughs for Free Speech" tour you could call it.
Now you see that could be construed as hate speech towards a legitimate government, or the particular sect of Muslim Assad represents.