Could things be patched up now between For Britain and UKIP?

The Doc

PI Member
For Britain will finish when they get bored of finishing last in elections. They should join up UKIP now

Peppermint

PI Member
And we now hate people we don't even know.
Many hate emigrants and immigrants, with equal relish! I'm miserable so it's "their" fault!
My mother dislikes "Moslims", she doesn't know any. But she has it on good authority that someone told her that a moslim woman, wearing one of those "funny" scarves, sent her kids in to steal stuff from pennies, in Navan shopping centre, so clearly ALL "Moslims" are dodgy!!

It kinda reminds me of some British attitudes to the Irish in the not to recent past...

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Many hate emigrants and immigrants, with equal relish! I'm miserable so it's "their" fault!
My mother dislikes "Moslims", she doesn't know any. But she has it on good authority that someone told her that a moslim woman, wearing one of those "funny" scarves, sent her kids in to steal stuff from pennies, in Navan shopping centre, so clearly ALL "Moslims" are dodgy!!

It kinda reminds me of some British attitudes to the Irish in the not to recent past...
My sister says she hates Muslims, but if she knew Muslim- okay not the most dodgy sort- she would like Muslims. Yet at the same time I know indigenous Irish people who claim to very anti-Islamophobe and yet if they were in any way exposed to Muslims in an honest way and I am not talking about Salafi head the balls they would get utterly freaked out. Culture clashes are part of reality.

Peppermint

PI Member
My sister says she hates Muslims, but if she knew Muslim- okay not the most dodgy sort- she would like Muslims. Yet at the same time I know indigenous Irish people who claim to very anti-Islamophobe and yet if they were in any way exposed to Muslims in an honest way and I am not talking about Salafi head the balls they would get utterly freaked out. Culture clashes are part of reality.
Every religion has its loons. Pick the most extreme in any religion and you'd never leave your house without a tank, but then those crafty "put your despised religion here" nutters would just bomb MY house! Them"put your despised religion here" need to be stopped!!??

And us Irish (Catholics) should at least learn from history. The despised religion and people, has often been Catholic!

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

You're a woman ain't ye?

Peppermint

PI Member

I think we just have to look at our own recent history! Irish Catholics bombed many parts of the UK, but MOST Irish Catholics didn't support such actions! But some people wanted ALL Irish out of Britian, a bit like wanting ALL muslims out of britian, hate, not logic, is ruling this very dangerous thinking.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think we just have to look at our own recent history! Irish Catholics bombed many parts of the UK, but MOST Irish Catholics didn't support such actions! But some people wanted ALL Irish out of Britian, a bit like wanting ALL muslims out of britian, hate, not logic, is ruling this very dangerous thinking.
You are not comparing like with like- Salafi Jihadism and militant Irish Republicanism are very different things. The goal militant Irish Republicanism is what? To secure a 32 county independent Irish State- the goal of the people who blew up the Manchester concert was what? We are not talking about something similar. However yes I agree with you strongly about those who want to make Muslims all one thing.

Reactions: jpc

Peppermint

PI Member
You are not comparing like with like- Salafi Jihadism and militant Irish Republicanism are very different things. The goal militant Irish Republicanism is what? To secure a 32 county independent Irish State- the goal of the people who blew up the Manchester concert was what? We are not talking about something similar. However yes I agree with you strongly about those who want to make Muslims all one thing.
You agree that many Muslims, like many Irish Catholics in our very recent past, have little idea why so many people, hate them. And killing because of your religion now again seems to be rearing it's ugly head?

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Every religion has its loons. Pick the most extreme in any religion and you'd never leave your house without a tank, but then those crafty "put your despised religion here" nutters would just bomb MY house! Them"put your despised religion here" need to be stopped!!??
Yeah sure arent people from all religions beheading tourists? running lorries down pedestrianised streets? responsible for mass rape attacks a la Cologne and Rotherham? calling for death to Politicians and Journalists? following a prophet who was a mass murderer? stoning to death rape victims? etc. etc. etc.

Napper Tandy

PI Member
No they are a split from UKIP led by an Hiberno-English Lesbian who is obsessed with Islam the same way that Andrew Joyce is obsessed with Jews though she is not half as bright as he.
To me she looks like , Justin Barrett in drag

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

Collaborators in the Demographic Rape Industry usually hate themselves or hate the Hetrosexual Indigenous Majority for being much bigger than them.

As Gerry McGeough the PIRA Veteran said in 2006 about Demographic Rapists- "Sinn Fein have been taken over by MI5 & Homosexuals".

People are correct to hate Demographic Rapists & the Belfastisation of Dublin.

Top Bottom