Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Coronavirus World Updates

Rommel

PI Member
I am angry, at our govt for it's dedication to keeping the airways open. But most of all at these people in China and what they represent.

Even last year i was looking at a show about what people bring through customs in Australia, the Chinese cause the most problems every kind of food item - they know it is not allowed but they do it anyway. There is a conundrum there on the face of it China is like a machine, everyone is obedient and plays a role but as individuals they have no sense of responsibility and they show deviance and antisocial and criminal tendencies. Contrast that with another highly collectivist society Japan whose people as individuals have great civic pride and respect.

It is possible for a civilisation to be both technologically advanced and backward at the same time. This could very well be a bio attack by them on the rest of the world and Chinese firms should be banned from buying up depressed assets in the West during any recovery.
You are absolutely correct on this one those sneaky bastards would have no problem unleashing a virus on the plant if they thought it would improve their economy, I’m seeing signs of it across a few industries.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Premium
Even last year i was looking at a show about what people bring through customs in Australia, the Chinese cause the most problems every kind of food item - they know it is not allowed but they do it anyway.
Every week its the same on that damn show. Chinks trying to sneak manky 'food' into Oz like they're smuggling cocaine.

TW Tone

PI Member
I mentioned this before but I'll recycle it.
I spent a while living on the Mariana Islands. Mostly Guam, but a spell in Saipan.
There were lots of Japanese and Chinese restaurants on the islands.
The Japanese places were almost always clean and the Chinese joints were almost always dirty, even filthy.

TW Tone

PI Member
I am angry, at our govt for it's dedication to keeping the airways open. But most of all at these people in China and what they represent.

Even last year i was looking at a show about what people bring through customs in Australia, the Chinese cause the most problems every kind of food item - they know it is not allowed but they do it anyway. There is a conundrum there on the face of it China is like a machine, everyone is obedient and plays a role but as individuals they have no sense of responsibility and they show deviance and antisocial and criminal tendencies. Contrast that with another highly collectivist society Japan whose people as individuals have great civic pride and respect.

It is possible for a civilisation to be both technologically advanced and backward at the same time. This could very well be a bio attack by them on the rest of the world and Chinese firms should be banned from buying up depressed assets in the West during any recovery.
Does anyone think the DUB customs catch even half of the filth the ever increasing numbers of Chinese bring in?

Karloff

PI Member
The US death rate is accelerating rapidly. 222 dead today (so far).

They will be the next epicentre. Very sad to think of those old people dying in the care homes and forgotten about in Spain, sad to look at the numbers rising and realise that behind every number is a person who couldn't avoid this.

It's all very very sad and miserable. Keep safe and pray (even if not in words out loud).

Rommel

PI Member
People who criticize the Catholic clergy--and I have done so myself-- might do well today to say a prayer of gratitude for Giuseppe Berardelli, the priest who gave up his respirator so that a younger man could use it.
Compare his noble selfless actions to the scummy bastards in Spain who left the dead bodies in with the old people in the care homes while they ran like rats.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member

Your rabid sinophobia is showing K. :ROFLMAO:

This could just as easily be a bio attack on China by the yanks that went titsup.
They certainly had the most to gain by crippling China with a virus. And it was US military sponsored research. Cui Bono.
The fact is nobody really knows exactly what the origins of this virus were at present
so that's all just speculation for now. We have a whole conspiracy thread for this.

er....have you completely forgotten WW2?

The Japanese killed 8 million Chinese people and they had famous medical experimentation camps
where they vivisected people after infecting them with pathogens.

Many horrific torture and workcamps were set up for their prisoners.

Quite a few of the psychopaths involved in their medical experimentation units were secreted away to the US after the war
to help in development of biological warfare pathogens in american secret labs. Birds of a feather and all that.

Yes indeed. Lovely folks indeed! So neat and tidy. Just like the nazis! :rolleyes:

This history of savagery is one reason why the koreans despise them.

Read a feckin' history book before putting the japs on a pedestal.

Last edited:

Shoneen

PI Member

page61

PI Member
WTF is wrong with people - for many different reasons the perpetrators need a good battering.

I would have no qualms about using a hurley or a golf club... utter scum .

unfortunately there is no way back for these scrotes and the sooner they get their come up pence the better.

I wonder were they the same little bastards who were photographed in may park (northside killester) on bikes

Top Bottom