• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Coronavirus UK Updates

Granny

PI Member
Sep 25, 2020
your username is so appropiate.. because you do go on ike a oul granny. "Ought be ashamed"? lol... is this 1954?
Yes I am elderly and as such I have met plenty of low-life forms like yourself who have absolutely no respect for people in general.

You feel you can look down your nose on working class people because they do work that is beneath your contempt.

You look down on white people mostly because you are ashamed of your family slave trading past Or just a racist for the sake of being a racist.

Or it could be because you have a few more Bob in your back pocket that gives you an inflated ego of your own importance.

But, perhaps none of the above but a weak human being suffering from a “god complex” that one finds more common amongst the medical and judiciary classes.

Wolfe Tone

PI Member
Nov 6, 2020
Yes I am elderly and as such I have met plenty of low-life forms like yourself who have absolutely no respect for people in general.

You feel you can look down your nose on working class people because they do work that is beneath your contempt.

You look down on white people mostly because you are ashamed of your family slave trading past Or just a racist for the sake of being a racist.

Or it could be because you have a few more Bob in your back pocket that gives you an inflated ego of your own importance.

But, perhaps none of the above but a weak human being suffering from a “god complex” that one finds more common amongst the medical and judiciary classes.

Bored Loop GIF

Anglophile

PI Member
Aug 2, 2017
‘There’s a point at which AstraZeneca could just say, you’ve got to be joking. We’re going to stop [charging cost price] now
because we’re not getting any credit for what we’re doing. The share price has gone down, not up.
We’re making more vaccines than everybody else. This is a safe and effective vaccine, but nobody seems to care.’

– Oxford’s Sir John Bell on AstraZeneca not profiting from the vaccine.

Top Bottom