Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Coronavirus UK Updates

Anglophile

PI Member
‘Breaking the rules is like switching on a light in the middle of a blackout in the Blitz.
It doesn’t just put you at risk in your house, it puts your whole street and the community at risk.’

– Dr Vin Diwakar, NHS England medical director for London.

Polyco

PI Member
‘Breaking the rules is like switching on a light in the middle of a blackout in the Blitz.
It doesn’t just put you at risk in your house, it puts your whole street and the community at risk.’

– Dr Vin Diwakar, NHS England medical director for London.
Now, what would the good Doctor Diwiker know about the blitz?

valamhic

PI Member
What is the story in America, I thought you had to pay for hospital treatment there. What are the ones who are sick with
suspected Covid doing?

NewIre

PI Member
As I've said from the start....follow the money.....
Now that Trump has emptied the Vatican Bank of the stolen money, I predict that the covid scam will collapse in about 2 months, if not ealrier.
Even China does not have that amount of cash to prop up the scam world wide, and once the first goes, the domino effect is on.

There will be the clingons, who will go down with the ship saying it's unsinkable.
They'll have no choice as they know they heading for the gallows. (y)

I take it as a good gues that the scam in the UK goes right to the top ;), as with most other countries.

Last edited:
Top Bottom