Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Hot Coronavirus Pandemic Updates. Coronavirus Cases: 75,752 cases worldwide Deaths 2,130 fatalities

DaftPunkisPlayingAtmyHous

Donator
PI Member

NiceNin

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Was talking to a very experienced homeopath yesterday. They've identified a few homeopathic remedies Coronavirus is responding to. PM me if you want more info on this.

Karloff

PI Member
Was talking to a very experienced homeopath yesterday. They've identified a few homeopathic remedies Coronavirus is responding to. PM me if you want more info on this.
I have it on good authority from an astrologist that Sagitarrians will be safe. Wink Smile 2

I can only imagine what the rural Chinese are trying... Probably draining and drinking the testicles of crucified goats.

missy

PI Member
The guardian is now blaming pangolins for a human engineered virus. What a joke! :rolleyes:
“There is no evidence whatsoever of genetic engineering that we can find,” he said at the American Association for the Advancement of Science meeting in Seattle.
The evidence we have is that the mutations [in the virus] are completely consistent with natural evolution.”

Have there been any deaths in the West yet, I have heard this virus seemingly only targets Asians.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
If this thing strikes with any similar effects in Europe and the US, it will be the beginning of the end of globalism.

Rte doing their little puff piece tonight about how our wonderful, mostly illegal chinese "student" workforce are putting themselves into isolation after arriving back from the motherland, of course nothing about how our non existent border checks are going to just let this virus walk into the country unannounced.

Top Bottom