Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Hot Coronavirus Pandemic Updates. Coronavirus Cases: 75,752 cases worldwide Deaths 2,130 fatalities

Cassandra Syndrome

PI Member
Run for the hills, we are all going to die with the Chinese Virus Pandemic !!!
:doctor:πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈ

Travelers from China are being screened at US airports for a mysterious new virus that's killed 2 and sickened dozens

Passengers from China arriving in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and New York will be screened by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for a mysterious new virus that's killed two and sickened dozens in China.

The virus, which is similar to SARS and causes pneumonia-like symptoms, was identified late last year in Wuhan, China, a city 700 miles south of Beijing, and has been detected in Thailand and Japan.

Most of the patients are thought to have contracted the virus from animals, but person-to-person transmission appears to be possible, albeit less common.

CDC confirms first US case of Wuhan coronavirus

(CNN)The United States has its first confirmed case of a new virus that appeared in Wuhan, China, last month, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced Tuesday. The virus has already sickened hundreds and killed six people in Asia.

The male patient is in isolation at Providence Regional Medical Center in Everett, Washington. He is a resident of Snohomish County in Washington.

The man traveled from Wuhan to Washington, but said he did not attend the animal markets where many of the patients were infected.

Officials are compiling a list of people the patient may have had contact with since his return to the United States. The Wuhan virus can spread person to person, but not nearly as easily as viruses such as measles or influenza.

The CDC is not identifying the patient.

Im seeing a lot more about this story starting to hit the airwaves, very similar to how Swine Flu started and we all know how that one ended up. This needs closely watching.

Storybud2

PI Member
Its probably another Hoax so they can push for more Vaccines.
Don't fooking touch any vaccines until they have been well proven and do not pass on traits to the next gen ,,

Open borders from the third world and cheap air travel are a plagues lotto win, like visiting parts of India or Africa ? why would you visit a fooking
bacterial sewer ?

TW Tone

PI Member
US Airports are now checking travellers from China.

And Dublin Airport.......?

Mass Immigration makes us all vulnerable.
Studies in the US have shown that the epidemic of bed bugs is at least in part due to hotel workers from Central America.
They have these things in their homes, and they unwittingly bring the bug or more likely its eggs to work.

I was struck by this phenomenon when I lived in Manhattan. Down around Wall Street you would see Masters of the Universe buying their hot dogs from migrants fresh in from Afghanistan or Togo.
What conditions were these migrants living in?

There are now lots of cockroaches in Ireland, an insect I never saw in my youth. Where did they come from?

Catalpa

PI Member
I think the Mandarins know a lot more than they are letting on

- the death rate is pretty low on the published figures anyway

There is more to this than meets the eye.🧐

Rick

Staff member
Administrator
PI Member
I think the Mandarins know a lot more than they are letting on

- the death rate is pretty low on the published figures anyway

There is more to this than meets the eye.🧐
The WHO seem to no more than whats being officially declared, they wouldnt be having these emergency meetings if it was just 9 deaths so far.

Catalpa

PI Member
The WHO seem to no more than whats being officially declared, they wouldnt be having these emergency meetings if it was just 9 deaths so far.
[/QUOTE

Yep very fishy goings on from Wuhan's Fish Market it seems....πŸ™πŸ¦‘πŸ¦ž

Karloff

PI Member
Yep very fishy goings on from Wuhan's Fish Market it seems....πŸ™πŸ¦‘
You had wanna be a brave brave man to eat seafood in South East Asia. Or have a colorectal system that was built for an Indian.

Top Bottom