Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Hot Coronavirus Pandemic Updates. Coronavirus Cases: 75,129 cases worldwide Deaths 2,007 fatalities

Catalpa

PI Member

Gooks and dogs don't mix.
He used too long a stick to be effective really

- one good hard blow should render the animal senseless

- then it will not feel any further pain.

A weapon half as long and applied with maximum force is the way to do it..

Looks to me the animal was sick anyway

- so what caused it to be so supine?

Superhans

Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Why not a bullet to the head instead of torturing the poor animal?

Catalpa

PI Member
They probably ate it afterwards, in rural China there is a belief that adrenaline (caused by suffering) improves the quality of the meat.
The animal was clearly sick

- even in China I doubt that anyone would be so rash as to eat meat from a diseased creature.

Karloff

PI Member
The animal was clearly sick

- even in China I doubt that anyone would be so rash as to eat meat from a diseased creature.
Ill take yer word for it, i don't as a rule watch Chinese videos involving animals (bad experience once that disturbed me).

Though if you saw Chinese meat markets with strings and bits of meat hanging all over and flies buzzing everywhere you might question your belief in a Chinese concern over food hygiene and safety issues.

Karloff

PI Member
Which will be more important in Ireland?

Protecting us from the virus or not being A Person concerned about immigration?

The principal says a number of families at the school have returned recently, having spent up to a month in China for the Chinese New Year.

Catalpa

PI Member
Ill take yer word for it, i don't as a rule watch Chinese videos involving animals (bad experience once that disturbed me).

Though if you saw Chinese meat markets with strings and bits of meat hanging all over and flies buzzing everywhere you might question your belief in a Chinese concern over food hygiene and safety issues.
Yes dodgy things going on over there esp in poorer regions/districts

However if by chance you have to survive in the wild remember you can eat almost anything that is edible

- but NEVER eat an animal that you have found dying or dead....

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Top Bottom