Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Hot Coronavirus Pandemic Updates. Coronavirus Cases: 75,129 cases worldwide Deaths 2,007 fatalities

Anderson

Premium
PI Member
BNO Newsroom @BNODesk
now
BREAKING: Epicenter of coronavirus outbreak reports 14,840 new cases, including clinically diagnosed cases, and 242 new deaths

OP
Cassandra Syndrome

Cassandra Syndrome

PI Member
This is getting serious now

As I've said before here in the thread, I think a part of this could be the people being unintentionally primed for infection due to vaccinations for sars, and the creation of vaccinations for sars or others for the chinese population that may have gotten out. We will see how much it has an effects on the western people soon.

Like how people are not the same, all a blank slate, this may be an example of how we are further different, genetics is 80% of what you are in terms of outcomes across every metric in reality. No harm getting your vitamin d supplements, as i have talked on before here, it correlates with many things in the body like testosterone. We are fair skinned for a reason living here where the sun don't shine.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
So a day after two top Health officials are sacked in China, there’s a huge rise in infection and death statistics. Let’s hope they get this under control quickly. Terrible to see this happening

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
A commune of 10,000 people under quanantine in Vietnam.

jpc

PI Member
I'd like to think that I have been rational in my comment and observations on this subject to date given the information.
But the numbers and data we are seeing now aren't indicating that the situation is in decline.
Where to from here?
What will the coming days bring,?

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
2600 military medical staff sent to Wuhan. Surprised they didn't do this before now. They've started using CT scans to diagnose patients as they've run short of RNA test kits.

Top Bottom