• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Coronavirus Official Irish Updates

Eriugena

PI Member
Your link is decent. Your apparent position is total nonsense.
A question is not a position.

You said: "there's been no mercury used in vaccines for twenty years " which the FDA article shows to be false.
In 1999, the US Food and Drug Administration was required by law to assess the amount of "mercury" in all the products, not just vaccines. They recommended removing thimerosal childhood vaccines as a precautionary measure. By 2001 the manufacturing of childhood vaccines with thimerosal as a preservative ceased.

There was zero evidence that the ethyl mercury in thimerosal at the levels used since the 1930's caused any ill effects. (In the 1990s idiots begen to conflate the methyl mercury that was at issue in environmental poisoning with its ethyl variant. They are about as much the same as ethyl alcohol in booze is to methyl alcohol in methylated spirits).

Anyway, as a precaution, and to remove any excuse uneducated people might present to avoid vaccinating their children, it was removed, the products reformulated, and single does vials mostly used. Indeed there are still some flu vaccine multi-dose vials that use extremely low levels of thimerosal as a preservative. These multi dose vials are needed to produce say enough flu vaccine for an entire country. But the single dose may still be chosen as an option.
There is no need for precautions given the very high level of confidence they show in their conclusions.
If there is no basis for concern, there is no reason for precautions.

A lot of this, by no means the whole story, just comes down to trust. You like to regularly berate people for basically withholding trust from Big Pharma and a heavily compromised and corrupted political system. If you want to trust these people - most imprudent methinks - that is your choice but don't fault others for not joining you.

Last edited:

RealMcCoy

PI Member
A queston is not a position.
You said: "there's been no mercury used in vaccines for twenty years " which the FDA article shows to be false.
There is no need for precautions given the very high level of confidence they show in their conclusions.
If there is no basis for concern, there is no reason for precautions.

A lot of this, by no means the whole story, just comes down to trust. You like to regularly berate people for basically withholding trust from Big Pharma and a heavily compromised and corrupted political system. If you want to trust these people - most imprudent methinks - that is your choice but don't fault others for not joining you.
Hey roc! A friend was asking me about Islam there and I was struggling to answer his questions.

Can you please impart your wisdom again? I'd be so grateful!

Can you start with how most Muslims don't actually follow Islam? That ones a real headscratcher!

roc_

PI Member
Hey roc! A friend was asking me about Islam there and I was struggling to answer his questions.
Can you please impart your wisdom again? I'd be so grateful!
Can you start with how most Muslims don't actually follow Islam? That ones a real headscratcher!
Go back and tell your friend that you got mixed up, you weren't listening properly, you were too busy trying to superimpose your own invidious narratives, and that what I actually said was the acid test for an Islamist is that they believe Islam has something to say beyond the personal sphere, whereas non-Islamists (seculars) are happy enough with Islam being restricted to private life. Clear enough for you now? Good lad.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Go back and tell your friend that you got mixed up, you weren't listening properly, you were too busy trying to superimpose your own invidious narratives, and that what I actually said was the acid test for an Islamist is that they believe Islam has something to say beyond the personal sphere, whereas non-Islamists (seculars) are happy enough with Islam being restricted to private life. Clear enough for you now? Good lad.
Nah still confused. How can people submit to you if you only focus on yourself?

My brains melting here.

roc_

PI Member
My brains melting here.
It's not my job to educate you, raise your IQ, displace the discriminatory narratives you've imbibed, or anything like that. There are professionals you can consult with. So I leave you with one more link that may help you to work through this, it's not hard, it's pretty basic stuff, otherwise you're on your own. Muslims vs. Islamists. Also you're off-topic. Good luck now, Einstein.

Eriugena

PI Member

My brains melting here.
Know who you are talking to. Ed Dutton explains (the first 2.30 is satire):

Last edited:

NiceNin

PI Member
Could you remind us of the UK letter? I seemed to have missed that.

Cheers.
Here's the link. SARS-Cov-2 has not been (and cannot be) isolated and the UK Department of Health holds no records.

Polyco

PI Member
Here's the link. SARS-Cov-2 has not been (and cannot be) isolated and the UK Department of Health holds no records.

Many thanks for that!

An interesting exchange there. A question was asked and the government took great pains to avoid answering it, trying, instead, to bat it away with schoolboy science. However, his follow up question is far more specific and will (should) throw far more light upon whatever logic the government is using to justify the tyranny. He made some quite excellent points in the following passage -

There is plenty of assumptions and presumptions, however there is no definitive evidence
requested in my FOI request. In order to make legislation presumptions and assumptions is a
breach of duty of care and can even be gross negligence. Legislature relies upon expert opinion,

and must be able to show proportionality and for the common good, failing which the legislation is
null and void being against logic and reason. Accordingly you are required to provide the records
upon which PHE relies upon to show it has followed its lawful obligations, and that means you are
required to show evidence not based upon the opinions of others assumptions and presumptions
resulting from your response to my original FOI.

political-animal

PI Member
Top Bottom