• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Coronavirus Official Irish Updates

page61

PI Member
They seem to have enough time to make excruciatingly cringy videos.
You see one video and then you assume that the health service does fuck all . It may be in shambles but the lower paid who make up most of it work their bollix off in shit conditions

page61

PI Member
Well, that's anecdotal.
As are you.You quoted the NHS ... I think you missed the barn by a mile my friend.

I work in a hospital but I would be the first to say if I was swinging the led. If anything we have been working harder and longer.

So where do you get your information from. Did you do a survey, Did you do the rounds of all the hospitals in Eire ...or were you watching youtube and came to a conclusion. Have you anything thing to back up your silly statement

Eriugena

PI Member
As are you.You quoted the NHS ... I think you missed the barn by a mile my friend.

I work in a hospital but I would be the first to say if I was swinging the led. If anything we have been working harder and longer.

So where do you get your information from. Did you do a survey, Did you do the rounds of all the hospitals in Eire ...or were you watching youtube and came to a conclusion. Have you anything thing to back up your silly statement
Just what was announced earlier in the year.

Oh, see above.

Saul Goodman

PI Member
Tony and his sidekick Ronan glynn have done it again........recommended national level 5 lockdown for six weeks. Facepalm

Top Bottom