• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Coronavirus Official Irish Updates

Polyco

PI Member

Myles O'Reilly

Deported
PI Member
Top Bloke
So that's with covid 19, no mention of whether they are there because of covid 19.
I don't know Polyco but they have to be isolated from the rest either way. I was critical of the Govt freak out over the last couple of months because despite cases rising, hospitalisations and ICU admittance hadn't. Now though, they're climbing steadily. These are the only figures that matter: Hospital and ICU admittance. You can have 10k cases a day but as long as folk are not getting badly ill then all's well.

I don't know Polyco but they have to be isolated from the rest either way. I was critical of the Govt freak out over the last couple of months because despite cases rising, hospitalisations and ICU admittance hadn't. Now though, they're climbing steadily. These are the only figures that matter: Hospital and ICU admittance. You can have 10k cases a day but as long as folk are not getting badly ill then all's well.
They will fiddle the numbers as they want. Many other conditions seem to be going under the covid banner.
This is a big hoax to implement totalitarianism.

Polyco

PI Member
Having watched the government manipulate the figures so far I am far from convinced that they have suddenly dropped the habit especially now that the tide has turned.

political-animal

PI Member
This rise in admissions happens exactly the same every year at this time, Myles. Remember also that hospitals were effectively closed for six months so there will be a backlog of non covid related cases admitted, cancers, heart conditions etc.
There is a practice still in place of misreporting these cases as covid related.

IrishJohn

PI Member
This rise in admissions happens exactly the same every year at this time, Myles. Remember also that hospitals were effectively closed for six months so there will be a backlog of non covid related cases admitted, cancers, heart conditions etc.
There is a practice still in place of misreporting these cases as covid related.
Long before covid Irish hospitals have been like a warzone during the winter period.

page61

PI Member
Like when all the sheep were clapping for frontline hospital workers, even though said hospital workers had never been more Idle
What a load of Bollox.. So you think hospital workers do fuck all.. what a foolish thought , You should get out more

Top Bottom