• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Coronavirus Irish Updates

Ant

PI Member
Pharmaceutical company Sanofi are way ahead of the game here in Ireland. They informed staff of a lockdown by way of an essential services letter, roughly 1 week before lockdown happened.
3 weeks ago they insisted all wear masks as soon as they step out of the car in the carpark.

I'll wait for my next government update from them - they seem to get it first.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
Top Bloke
9 dead yesterday but only 7 new cases.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
Top Bloke
I figured they were. People die in clumps having been ill for a long time in intensive care. Probably won't have any C19 deaths for a couple of days now.

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
PI Member
I figured they were. People die in clumps having been ill for a long time in intensive care. Probably won't have any C19 deaths for a couple of days now.
No, the deaths were in April, May and June.
They didn't all die yesterday, that's what the MSM want you to think.

I guarantee, if you ask most people how many died in Ireland 'from' covid19 yesterday, they'll tell you 9.........when the actual answer is 1.....

MSM/State spin...keep the plebs fearful.....

Polyco

PI Member
Excess mortality is below the mean at week 29 in Ireland.
Spain and Portugal rising rapidly...apparently.

(See Z Scores by country, bottom of page)

The overriding impression I take from that link is that it is a disease of the more mature, from middle age onward, just the age group that hold the strings of power and are settled in their careers. They are also more aware of the frailty of life and those who are motivated to seek public office are probably more disturbed by the idea that whatever achievements they pride themselves on may be taken away by a simple bug, hence the panic in high circles and the desperation in believing in a miracle cure courstesy of Bill Gates, who, by the way, is in that exact group. They are not displaying the wisdom of advancing years but the insecurity.

Reactions: Ant

The Ghost of Sham Fox

Deported
PI Member
I have great news -

CCC

chloroquine cures covid

STOP THE FUCKING NONSENSE NOW. WE MUST GET THIS INFO TO ALL JOURNALISTS - ESPECIALLY THE TRAITORS - BECAUSE WHEN WE COME TO ARREST THEM IN A FEW MONTHS THEY CAN'T SAY THEY NEVER NEW.

SHAM FOX AND THE I.M.L.A. HAVE BEEN PUSHING THIS CURE SINCE FEBRUARY.

TONY HOLOHAN AND ALL THE CREEPS WHO ARE RUNNING/RAN THE NOVID 19(84) SHIT SHOW HERE IN IRELAND HAVE BLOOD ON THIER HANDS.

WATCH THIS BEFORE YOU COMMENT ON NOVID 19(84) AGAIN

GO TO 40 MINS 587 SECS OF THIS

AND ALSO DIP INTO THE OTHER VIDS I HAVE POSTED BELOW.

LETS DO UP FLYERS PLACARDS AND GET THIS INFO TO THE PUBLIC NOW.

Reactions: jpc

Polyco

PI Member
I have great news -

CCC

chloroquine cures covid

STOP THE FUCKING NONSENSE NOW. WE MUST GET THIS INFO TO ALL JOURNALISTS - ESPECIALLY THE TRAITORS - BECAUSE WHEN WE COME TO ARREST THEM IN A FEW MONTHS THEY CAN'T SAY THEY NEVER NEW.

SHAM FOX AND THE I.M.L.A. HAVE BEEN PUSHING THIS CURE SINCE FEBRUARY.

TONY HOLOHAN AND ALL THE CREEPS WHO ARE RUNNING/RAN THE NOVID 19(84) SHIT SHOW HERE IN IRELAND HAVE BLOOD ON THIER HANDS.

WATCH THIS BEFORE YOU COMMENT ON NOVID 19(84) AGAIN

GO TO 40 MINS 587 SECS OF THIS

AND ALSO DIP INTO THE OTHER VIDS I HAVE POSTED BELOW.

LETS DO UP FLYERS PLACARDS AND GET THIS INFO TO THE PUBLIC NOW.
You know that and I know that, but sadly the public don't want to know that for it would make them feel rather foolish and nobody wants to admit they were wrong or are gullible.

Top Bottom