• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Coronavirus Irish Updates

GodsDog

//
A bigger Loon than David Icke, and that takes some doing!.
at least Icke sells books out of his bullshit. He has a rationale for it.

Done For

Donator
PI Member
I'm not sure that retard is quite the word I'd be using but there are people out there who are wearing masks in the most unnecessary circumstances. Quite why the young and fit feel it a requirement to walk around in the fresh country air, miles away from anyone else, wearing a mask is something I can't quite fathom. Likewise, those who sit alone driving their car, where the hell are the bugs going to come from to infect them? The most unfortunate case I saw was a more mature lady with a face shield out walking in the country who turned away from my car as I passed, how on earth did she come to the notion that she was in anyway at risk from the occasional car or that an open face shield would afford any protection? To those who say the MSM is irrelevant I suggest that that they still have a frightening amout of power when it comes to brainwashing individuals, especially RTE who set out puposefully to mess with peoples minds, and obviously succeeded in many cases.
I think some people like the attention. Add on to that the virtue signalling element of it.

Anglophile

PI Member
All politicians are out of the traps condemning a few hundred people in Dame Lane at the weekend.
There wasn’t a nasty word out of them four weeks ago when over a thousand people walked through Dublin for BLM .
These politicians are triggered, politically correct, hypocrites....

- Niall Boylan.

Top Bottom