• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Coronavirus Irish Updates

Polyco

PI Member
How do you know someone is a retard ? .......

You see them wearing a facemask in public.
I'm not sure that retard is quite the word I'd be using but there are people out there who are wearing masks in the most unnecessary circumstances. Quite why the young and fit feel it a requirement to walk around in the fresh country air, miles away from anyone else, wearing a mask is something I can't quite fathom. Likewise, those who sit alone driving their car, where the hell are the bugs going to come from to infect them? The most unfortunate case I saw was a more mature lady with a face shield out walking in the country who turned away from my car as I passed, how on earth did she come to the notion that she was in anyway at risk from the occasional car or that an open face shield would afford any protection? To those who say the MSM is irrelevant I suggest that that they still have a frightening amout of power when it comes to brainwashing individuals, especially RTE who set out puposefully to mess with peoples minds, and obviously succeeded in many cases.

OP
Superhans

Superhans

Administrator
Outdoor gatherings of up to 5,000 people could take place from September, says Taoiseach

UP TO 5,000 people could meet in outdoor gatherings from September if the Covid-19 virus stays suppressed, the Taoiseach has said.

Leo Varadkar also said that cinemas could reopen in August if people practice social distancing.

Under the government’s Covid-19 restrictions, mass gatherings have been banned until 31 August.

The roadmap states that in Phase Five nightclubs, festivals, and any other social and cultural mass gatherings can take place either indoors and outdoors.

However, with the fast-tracking of the phases, the final phases are being amalgamated, and could be brought forward, if recommended by the National Public Health Emergency Team (NPHET).

“If things continue to go in the right direction, and if the virus stays suppressed, I think we could see some small outdoor mass gatherings in September.

“Maybe outdoor cultural events of a few thousand people, maybe three or four or five thousand people, but unlikely to be more than that.

“I would envisage cinemas opening in August but socially distanced, and I am told that cinemas can operate at a profit socially distanced. That’s really hard for live performances for theatres, so that’s trickier,” he said.

“The demographic likely to attend the theatre and the opera are generally older so these are things we have to take into account but can’t rule anything out later on in the year,” added Arts Minister Josepha Madigan.

Black & Trans

PI Member
PI Member
Battle of the Somme casualties in nursing homes were justified say the perpetrators, who defend putting infected fulk in there to cull our grannies., RTE link

Saul Goodman

Donator
PI Member
Just when I thought IrishJohn could stoop no lower....
Yet again he manages to surprise me! :rolleyes:
You stooped very low at the start of novid 1984 telling people that 100k would die ....you were banging out lies and propaganda worse than RTE

Top Bottom