• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

COVID-19 Coronavirus General Discussion

Yonghoi

PI Member
Dec 7, 2018
I think you are missing an important piece of the puzzle here.
It's the immune cells that make the spike protein. But then they always have. That's how the immune system works, in general.
Its those immune cells that make the spike protein (as they do when triggered by vaccines, or infections in general).
That then kicks off the next part of the process for the immune system to generate antibodies.
This means you don't need to go through the actual infection and the complications as SARS-CoV-2 attacks the respiratory system (and latterly, other systems).
I admire your tenacity, but you are banging your head off a brick wall attempting to reason with or explain anything to these idiots.

Yonghoi

PI Member
Dec 7, 2018
By the way MIA2, some days ago you posted an excellent Youtube video by a Dr.Wilson, a point by point debunking of the ranting and agitated squealings of a rabid anti-vaxxer calling himself 'Dr.Knauss'.
Heres the video:

While I enjoyed every minute of that - it just got better!

The fact checkers have been looking into this 'Dr.Derek Knauss', who proclaims himself to be "a clinical lab scientist with Ph.D.’s in virology and immunology". Definitely a heavy hitter for the ANTI VAXXERS, eh! Who could possibly doubt him!!

Well, it turns out THERE IS NO SUCH PERSON AS Dr.Derek Knauss. The ranter is in fact a man named Patrick Gunnels, a right-wing conspiracy blogging YouTuber. His claims of any medical or scientific qualifications are all A LIE.
The video title has since been updated to reflect that fact.

But this is the kind of shithead these anti-vaxxers follow. This is their ammunition - and it's ALL FAKE.

Link to the full story here: The newest COVID-19 hoax is a regurgitated conspiracy theory.

Nancy

PI Member
Jan 24, 2021
By the way MIA2, some days ago you posted an excellent Youtube video by a Dr.Wilson, a point by point debunking of the ranting and agitated squealings of a rabid anti-vaxxer calling himself 'Dr.Knauss'.
Heres the video:

While I enjoyed every minute of that - it just got better!

The fact checkers have been looking into this 'Dr.Derek Knauss', who proclaims himself to be "a clinical lab scientist with Ph.D.’s in virology and immunology". Definitely a heavy hitter for the ANTI VAXXERS, eh! Who could possibly doubt him!!

Well, it turns out THERE IS NO SUCH PERSON AS Dr.Derek Knauss. The ranter is in fact a man named Patrick Gunnels, a right-wing conspiracy blogging YouTuber. His claims of any medical or scientific qualifications are all A LIE.

But this is the kind of shithead these anti-vaxxers follow. This is their ammunition - and it's ALL FAKE.

Link to the full story here: The newest COVID-19 hoax is a regurgitated conspiracy theory.
Fact checkers are great not check out doctors for truth biologists for the truth. Short term tinker.

Last edited:

M1A2

PI Member
Jul 8, 2020
Why am I not surprised?

However, I do think some of these "right-wing conspiracy blogging YouTubers" are smarter than you think. After all, they get paid on YT - they are monetising the nativity of others. Why not make up a new persona - "true believers" would never check it, would propagate the link, and generate more views.
Qanon showed how this works.

Yonghoi

PI Member
Dec 7, 2018
Exactly - what other motivation would there be than MONEY. Spot a 'market opening' then cater to it. There's tons of money to be made!

A few posts back I asked how these 'professionals' could disagree with each other so vehemently, and how their professional bodies could allow them to hold a licence while spouting lies. How stupid of me - the simple answer is THEY'RE ALL FAKERS!
Un - fricken - believable!

M1A2

PI Member
Jul 8, 2020
Exactly - what other motivation would there be than MONEY. Spot a 'market opening' then cater to it. There's tons of money to be made!

A few posts back I asked how these 'professionals' could disagree with each other so vehemently, and how their professional bodies could allow them to hold a licence while spouting lies. How stupid of me - the simple answer is THEY'RE ALL FAKERS!
Un - fricken - believable!

Maybe we are the idiots here? Why not join this gold rush?

M1A2

PI Member
Jul 8, 2020
What a Troika of thick Dolly Parton fans we have here pushing their experimental drugs.....😂

Regular 20 hour shifts and all.

Extremely cultish behaviour.🤮
Says the Poster of the Month., following me around with instant reactions to all my posts. ;)

No sense of introspection or irony with you at all, is there? You don't think you are a bit obsessed at all, do you?

Yonghoi

PI Member
Dec 7, 2018
Maybe we are the idiots here? Why not join this gold rush?

True. It's an industry. Just need to figure an angle. A few half-truths (for minimal plausibility), then load on the mad shite, lay it on as thick as you can, and keep repeating it. That's the trick. The 'Likes' will soon come flooding in. Easy money.
You can fool some of the people all of the time....