• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Coronavirus General Discussion

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Jan 23, 2020
I shouldn't need to explain this but why not, Ive nothing better to do.

Humans invented laws for societal purposes. Natural law isn't a thing in terms of how we all understand law. But it can be used as a descriptive term to describe the realities of life and the way the world works. That's just two words overlapping.

What you can't do is sue people because natural law. This shows an insanely bad understanding of what law is and why it exists to help hold societies together and function well.

But then again I wouldn't really expect an academic to understand anything about the real world.

gerhard dengler

PI Member
Sep 6, 2018
Thread closed momentarily.

I've removed a couple of posts : keep the exchanges on this thread civil, otherwise more strict moderation will be incurred.

Thread reopened

Anglophile

PI Member
Aug 2, 2017
All Americans will be eligible for the vaccine in two weeks, according to Joe Biden.

The US is currently vaccinating more than three million people a day. (y)

Anglophile

PI Member
Aug 2, 2017
The EU regulator will start an investigation into whether trials of Russia’s Sputnik V vaccine violated ethical and medical standards.(y)

M1A2

PI Member
Jul 8, 2020
Read the post again, paying particular attention to the points made
Your points are all led from the question you posted and I quoted.

Since there is night and day between outdoors and indoors, I'm not sure how the rest of your post can have any merit whatsoever.

Top Bottom