• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Coronavirus General Discussion

political-animal

PI Member

Anglophile

PI Member
‘It’s going to put us behind the eight ball by a matter of a month or more, and that’s lives. How many would be lost as a consequence of that I can’t tell you.’

– President-elect Joe Biden speaks about President Trump’s team refusing to work with his transition taskforce on matters of vaccine distribution.

Wolf

PI Member
Facepalm
There is no other cause of death at the moment.
The plebs need more brainwashing.......and look above.......:ROFLMAO:

Wolf

PI Member
The great 'Democrat' Andrew Cuomo, the spa who killed thousands in NY's nursing homes is now refusing, for political reasons, to allow New Yorkers access to the imminent vaccine......
What dirty pieces of pure shite Cuomo senior landed NY with......

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
‘It’s going to put us behind the eight ball by a matter of a month or more, and that’s lives. How many would be lost as a consequence of that I can’t tell you.’

– President-elect Joe Biden speaks about President Trump’s team refusing to work with his transition taskforce on matters of vaccine distribution.
Have some Jelly and Ice Cream Joe ~ ~ Kamal will soon visit to give you one Final Happy Ending Joe ! ! 😲

TW Tone

PI Member

Tell that fool Biden that the distribution of vaccine will have commenced long before he takes over.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member

Angloflipflop - politicalirish.com's number one Joe Biden superfan.

Top Bottom