• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Coronavirus General Discussion

Polyco

PI Member
Ha
Why cant people trust them selves and use masks to protect themselves in shops transport indoors. Common sense is all it takes. I have travelled around & about and always worn my mask even for the smallest deed where i was likely to encounter another human being. its very simple wash your hands & wear your mask properly over your nostrils and mouth.

I have had a hair cut , got my dog groomed been to the vets the supermarket a weekend flea market and i wear my mask properly i think of myself and if i look like a freak so be it i am a healthy freak and not inhaling the germs of losers who think they are invincable.
To be fair i must state i am not a gregarious person and the need to go to a pub to be with others is not or never was on my radar as pubs are soo dirty even during normal times they are best avoided. The decision to withhold the opening is correct now close all borders including NI & the airports have a serious lock and then wait & see.
Stop house parties close all off license & take alcohol out of the food markets. No drink no party people rarely meet to snort coke you can do that on your own and you can smoke weed alone you dont need anyone to kill your buzz. Problem solved.
Have you an apple for teacher as well?

jpc

PI Member
Another interesting article on an ignored therapy.

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
Seems you can be classed as a CoronaVirus death even if you're hit by a bus 3 months after being diagnosed with it.....
Once you test positive, no matter what happens or how one dies after that, it's 'the virus' that killed ya....

"Anyone who has tested COVID positive but subsequently died at a later date of any cause will be included on the PHE COVID death figures."

"By this PHE definition, no one with COVID in England is allowed to ever recover from their illness."

"A patient who has tested positive, but successfully treated and discharged from hospital, will still be counted as a COVID death even if they had a heart attack or were run over by a bus three months later."

I have personal experience of this happening here in Ireland when my elderly neighbour died.
He had the virus and was declared fully clear of it, only to die 3 weeks later from the COPD, Dementia and various other problems he had before ever getting 'the virus'.
Still confirmed as a covid death on his death cert, which the family are challenging.

Beyond a joke now.......

Last edited:
  • Facepalm
Reactions: Ant

Rasherhash

PI Member
An urgent review has been ordered into how daily coronavirus death figures are calculated after it was claimed the current method did not account for people recovering from COVID-19.

Health Secretary Matt Hancock has asked for the examination of Public Health England's (PHE) data - said by researchers to include a "statistical anomaly" by which "no one can ever recover from COVID-19 in England". Coronavirus: Health Secretary Matt Hancock orders urgent review into Public Health England death data

gijoe

PI Member
An urgent review has been ordered into how daily coronavirus death figures are calculated after it was claimed the current method did not account for people recovering from COVID-19.

Health Secretary Matt Hancock has asked for the examination of Public Health England's (PHE) data - said by researchers to include a "statistical anomaly" by which "no one can ever recover from COVID-19 in England". Coronavirus: Health Secretary Matt Hancock orders urgent review into Public Health England death data
The actual numbers are worse than the NHS numbers with 65k excess deaths compared to 45k officially.

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
No
The actual numbers are worse than the NHS numbers with 65k excess deaths compared to 45k officially.
Nobody knows the actual numbers, anywhere.
It's bluff and bluster, pulling figures from holes....

Top Bottom