• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Coronavirus General Discussion

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
You are like Murphies dog, you an give it but you can't take it.
Look Val, why don't you stick to the amateur howling at the moon videos and the wasting of taxpayers money with your spurious court cases.....

valamhic

Deported
PI Member
Look Val, why don't you stick to the amateur howling at the moon videos and the wasting of taxpayers money with your spurious court cases.....
Ah, Jazus, its Ollie, I was worried about you sinse you left GPO. I'm glad you are OK and did not catch the virus. Any views on slurry spreading?

valamhic

Deported
PI Member
Cute obsession, britshit.
Yer ma must be impressed with how you slimed your way out of that bucket in the clinic.
And just look at you now....(y)
Slim and slurry matches well, he always had a horn about smelly liquids.

valamhic

Deported
PI Member
For the information or uninformed readers, Wolf/Ollie feels that taking judicial Reviews in planning cases is a waste of taxpayer's money beause the state has to employ lawyers to fight it.

The Derrybrien wind farm was granted planning permission in 2004 without any assessment of the environmental impact. The EIA Diretive was law and transposed into Irish law, but not inorporated into the Plmming and Developement At.

The EU fined Ireland 1.7 million Euros at tjhe time. Nothing was done so it fined Ireland 5 million which it paid last week. An additional fine of 15,000 Euros per day applies for allowing it to continue. There are 4 and 1/2 years left. 365 X 4.5 X 15,000 = 27.6 million Euros. + 5 + 1.7 = 34.3 million Euros. A successful Judicial Review would have saved the taxpayer 34.3 million Euros, and this posters feels that is all right.

valamhic

Deported
PI Member
If a sample tested positive in March 2019, then the virus was well established by Autumn. The death rate for the 1st 3 months of 2020 should hhave increased. I wonder did it.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member

valamhic

Deported
PI Member
A virus could come which would wipe out the population of the whole world except me and
the people of the North Sentinal island.

blue velvet

Donator
Lionel Shriver on a depressingly woke report by Public Health England into the disproportionate death toll among BAME people due to Covid 19.

Their conclusion in a nutshell... disproportionate impact due to historical racism.

Top Bottom